Chapter 10 (this is gonna hurt)

Heyo! So I've made a brief storyline on how this fanfic will go! And it might go a lot longer than I anticipated but who said long fanfics were a bad thing! So enjoy! :)

Y/n POV

You watch in horror as your body moves on its own volition. In the subconscious of your mind you turn to see a dark figure with horns curved to the back of his head. He looks down on you he's easily 10 feet tall.

????: give up. You can't beat me. Your body is mine now.

You look at him unable to speak. But you stand your ground.

????: that fire. That drive. It'll only bring misery and sadness to you. You don't belong to this world. I'm doing you a favor by taking this body.

You turn and look at the girls. They're fighting to save you.

????: I'll let them go when if I get full control over your vessel.

You're nearly tempted but you hear another voice.

Kai'sa: please Y/n..! Come back to us..!

????: don't listen to them.

Akali: Y/n..! I promise I'll always protect you..! So snap out of it..!

????: they'll only make your life harder. Think about it. These women are way out of your league. They'll grow tired of you in due time and throw you to the side just as your siblings did when they no longer needed you.

You ignore him looking back at the girls.

Evelynn: darling please.. I promise I'll treat you better.. so please.. please..! Come back..!

Ahri: Y/n if you don't come back. I'll seriously get angry at you.

????: they won't bring you happiness. Only heartache and despair if you choose to go back.

You then turn to him. He looms over you with a wicked grin.

????: so. Give. In.

You smile back.

Y/n: no I don't think I will.

He grabs you by the throat and he picks you up.

????: then die like the fool you are.

Akali POV

As the girls and you try to subdue Y/n he smacks you to the side like like an annoying fly.

*thud*

Akali: ow. Alright that hurt.

Ahri: Y/n snap out of it..! Please..!

Ahri's voice is sounding more desperate you can see the tears form in her eyes and Kai'sa is already crying. You can't help but feel like crying yourself.

I just patched things up with him why did I let this happen..!

Y/n then stops moving his eyes flickering.

Y/n (dark): fools. He's. Not.. c-coming.. b-baAAAARGH!

Y/n puts his hands on his head as if he's having a massive headache. He falls to his knees screaming.

Y/n (dark): NOOO I WILL NOT LOSE THIS BODY AS SOON AS I GOT IT.

The four of you lit up with hope.

He's fighting!

You all start calling out to him.

Kai'sa: please Y/n..! Come back to us..!

Akali: Y/n..! I promise I'll always protect you..! So snap out of it..!