Side Chapter (Author's Note)

Hey guys! Sorry for the one chapter this weekend! I've hit a small bump with having some writers block at the moment so I'm gonna give my creative juices time to recuperate! But I'll be back on the grind next weekend! So thank you guys so much for reading my story and enjoying it! I promise I'll continue to do my best to give out quality chapters! So for this one I'll just tell you guys a useless facts about a League of Legends champion!

Did you guys know that Akali had a crush on Kayn!
Quote from Akali after meeting Kayn in game!

Akali: why are the cute ones always crazy?

I ran into this while playing Akali going against a Kayn jungler! It was quite the surprise!

Also! If you guys didn't know I started a journey where I've been trying to get every KDA girl to Mastery rank 7 in league (for those who don't know that's the highest rank you can get with a champion)! And I was wondering if I should stream it or not! I've posted some photos on it on Instagram so if you want to see my progress so far you can take a look there!

Instagram username: AssumingKarma

But thanks again for being so understanding! I seriously appreciate your patience with me everyday I'm humbled by those who read my story! I love ever single one of you and every one of you are precious to me! So feel free to comment and I'll do my best to reply! Also I've noticed some others commenting in other languages! I'm not very good at linguistics! So please excuse my idiocy! But for now I hope you guys had a great weekend and I'll see you next time! Bye bye! :)