Chapter 26 (LEMON)

Hey guys! So another warning to ya! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMONS so you've been warned.. again! I hope you enjoy!

—————————————————————————

LEMON STARTS HERE

—————————————————————————

Evelynn POV

Evelynn: I'm not letting you go~

You begin to suck on his neck and pull up his shirt. You hear him squeak a bit but that just turned you on even more. As his shirt flies across the room you rub your hand on his chest you hear him shudder. He was quite muscular as you run your hand down his chest to his abs and slowly working your way down to his pants your face now next to the bulge in his pants. You feel his hand on yours stopping you from proceeding.

Y/n: I'm.. still.. a virgin..

Oh god~ he's perfect~

Evelynn: *grinning* that just makes me want you more~

He reluctantly pulls away his hands now looking away in embarrassment.

You're just asking me to eat you up~

You pull down his pants now wearing only his boxers you see a wet spot over the noticeably large bulge. You slowly and agonizingly pull them down building the anticipation. Finally you get them off.

It's huge..

You stare at his member like a child would to candy. You wrap your hand around it slowly stroking it you feel it pulsate. You sit up now using both hands to stroke his member.

Y/n: that.. feels.. good..

You stroke faster and you begin to hear him moan.

Y/n: *moaning* s-somethings coming!

You immediately stop and you see the disappointment in his face.

Y/n: w-why'd you sto- GUAAHHHH

You interrupt him by sliding your mouth over his member bring it down your throat. You bob your head up and down with a loud wet noise and you feel his member pulsating more and more till finally you feel him buck his hips into your mouth shooting his white liquids down your throat and you keep it there for a few more seconds before coming back up cleaning up his member with your tongue. With one big gulp you swallow and open your mouth wide towards Y/n showing him there's nothing left. His eyes now wide you see him turn away with an embarrassed look and you feel something touch the side of your face.

Evelynn: oh~ ready for more already~

He silently nods his face fully red.

Evelynn: alright~ it's my turn to feel good~

Y/n POV

Oh god I can't believe this is happening..

You watch as Eve begins to take off her top and you see her black bra cupping her perfect breasts. She unclips them throwing them to the side and you see her breasts with her nipples looking hard and perky. You couldn't resist the urge to grab a hold of them beginning to squeeze them. She places her hand on yours.

Evelynn: gently darling~

You nod and gently fondle them. She then pulls your hand away and you feel a bit disappointed but that soon disappears as you watch as she begins to lower her shorts exposing her wet panties. She slowly pulls them down and you feel your stiff member get even harder you're filled with passion and lust. She finally kicks them to the side and is now sitting over your member her womanhood fully bare for you to see.