Side chapter (character info)

Heyo! So it's probably a little late in doing this but I'll go ahead and give quick bios for each character that we've seen so far!

Ahri:

Height: 5'10"Race: VastayaAge: 25Ahri is the leading vocalist and as well as the big sister of the group

Height: 5'10"
Race: Vastaya
Age: 25
Ahri is the leading vocalist and as well as the big sister of the group. She can handle herself socially and tends to have people flock to her. She's mischievous but will always bring everyone back together when a fight breaks out. She'll protect the girls with her life and she won't let anyone hurt her family. No one.

Evelynn:

Height: 5'10"Race: DemonAge: 26Evelynn is the main vocalist and is the social butterfly of the group she can be in the center of attention

Height: 5'10"
Race: Demon
Age: 26
Evelynn is the main vocalist and is the social butterfly of the group she can be in the center of attention. But mess with her family and she'll make you disappear. She'll be polite but push her buttons even once and she'll treat you as a nuisance. She's selfish and will only go out of her way for her girls if she doesn't see you as family then you don't exist in her world.

Kai'sa:

Height: 6'0"Race: VoidlingAge: 24Kai'sa is the lead dancer of the group and is the shy one of the group

Height: 6'0"
Race: Voidling
Age: 24
Kai'sa is the lead dancer of the group and is the shy one of the group. She can handle herself in social settings but every once and awhile can make a slip up. But with the girls she's lively and always smiling. She too will do anything for the girls and will not hesitate to protect her family from anybody.

Akali:

Height: 5'9"Race: HumanAge: 22Akali is the rapper of the group and is the most childish

Height: 5'9"
Race: Human
Age: 22
Akali is the rapper of the group and is the most childish. She loves to ride motorcycles is super athletic and loves to tease and prank the other girls. She's social and fun to have around in a party but bore her and she'll leave you on the spot. Don't hurt her family or she'll cut your limbs off as she plays target practice with your torso with her kunais.

Y/N
Height: 5'7"
Race: Human
Age: 28
Nothing special about you. Short and average looking and a sad poor little powerless (maybe?). You have no one in your corner and tend to be the subject of humiliation. Always the unlucky one. You have my deepest condolences.

______________________________________________

And that's all I have for you today! See you next weekend! Thanks for reading again! I really appreciate it and don't be afraid to give feed back! :)