Chapter 33 (those are some big.. guns!)

Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter! But I'm going to have to slow down a bit due to my busy schedule at work and the new season pass for league and it's crazy how far this story has come! I never once thought I'd get this many readers! So thank you guys again! And I hope you enjoyed yourselves so far and for whats to come! I promise once things die down I'll get back to pumping out chapters every weekend! But with that let's continue!

Kai'sa POV

You watch in utter shock as you watch Y/n grabs some random girl's hand sprinting out of the inn with her who are soon being chased after a group of pirates.

Evelynn: did he..

Akali: yep.

Ahri: and he..

Kai'sa: yeeep.

Evelynn: GOD DAMNIT DARLING.

The four of you start to chase after the pair.

*Time skip*

Y/n POV

After running for what seemed like an hour you actually managed to successfully evade your pursuers. You're now in an alleyway with some random woman both of you catching your breathes.

Y/n: *panting* hey! Are you okay?!

You see her glare daggers at you.

????: *panting* I would've been fine if you didn't intervene.

Y/n: *panting* hey! If I didn't know any better I would've thought your head was about to be blown off your shoulders!

????: *growls* I can handle myself.

Y/n: I bet you can! But some help never hurts!

????: ugh. I guess so.

Y/n: indeed! My name is Y/n by the way!

Miss Fortune: you can call me Miss Fortune. And.. thanks again for the help..

Y/n: always a pleasure! Anyways I have to ask! How were you planning to fight those guys empty han-

You immediately cut off by her pulling out two large pistols between her.. big.. big.. let's leave it at that. You can't help but be in utter shock by her.. big.. big.. GUNS. You sick bastards. You shake your head from any impure thoughts.

Y/n: alright! What's the plan!

Miss Fortune: there is no plan. For you anyways. Go home I'll take care of this.

Y/n: no way. I got myself in this mess because I wanted to.

Miss Fortune: and I appreciate it. But this isn't your fight.

Y/n: now it is.

Miss Fortune: you don't even know what I'm fighting for.

Y/n: then tell me. What are you fighting for.

Miss Fortune: none of your business. Because you're staying out of it.

Y/n: then I guess I'll just have to stick close till you tell me.

Miss Fortune: you're annoying.

Y/n: why thank you!

You see her roll her eyes at you pressing her temples she finally speaks.

Miss Fortune: FINE. Just don't do anything stupid.

Y/n: roger that! Where are we off to?

Miss Fortune: can you fight?