Chapter 6 (Pancakes!)

Heyo! What's poppin and lockin my peeps. It's ya boi back at it with another chapter! I hope you guys enjoy! :)

Y/n POV

Alex: GET AWAY FROM ME YOU SORRY EXCUSE OF A BROTHER

Y/n: don't do this. Don't push me away I've done nothing wrong.

Kathrine: you're a powerless! We don't want to be outcasts anymore! So please Y/n just leave! Stop making our lives miserable!

You looked at them in shock did your brother and sisters really think that way?

Y/n: guys p-please.. Samantha.. say something..

She looks away from you.

Samantha: I'm sorry.. just leave us alone please..

Y/n: Why.. I did everything for you.. and you just abandon me.. we're family.. we're supposed to stick together.. why are you doing this to me..

Alex: THATS EASY FOR YOU TO SAY BECAUSE YOURE A POWERLESS A FUCKING POWERLE-

*gasp*

You wake up in shock covered in cold sweat. You sit up rubbing your head.

Fucking shit why did I have to dream that now of all times.

You look at the time it is currently 5:30am. You get out of bed and start getting ready for the day. You step into the shower that's in your room and start getting ready. As the water hits your skin you feel the tension leave your body but the memory is still fresh in your mind.

Why does this shit always happen to me. Destiny you a bitch.

Destiny: shut it.

Y/n: whaaa..

Destiny: what.

You shake your head and get out of the bathroom putting some clothes on you get ready for the day and step out of the living room. It's now 6:00am and you head to the kitchen to go make breakfast. You open the fridge.

Are you kidding me. There's nothing!

The fridge is completely empty.

Damn looks like I need to go shopping. Do I just pay with my own money or- screw it I'll just buy it for now and then we can talk about it with the girls when they wake up.

You write a note saying your heading out to get groceries and will probably be back within the next hour or so. Unfortunately your phone is broken.

*Time skip*

You exit the taxi and stand in front of a large open market and booths are everywhere ranging from clothes to toys to food to other random assortments of items that are trying to be sold. You walk through the center path and see a familiar bakery you've always visited. Pantheons bakery! Not only did he sell baked goods but most of the fruits he use are actually grown in the back of his bakery which he does sell but only if he likes you.

God his bakery always smells so good! I need to get some for the girls! Damn I'm drooling!

You step inside and as you are met by a tall man ripped out of his mind wearing a apron over his chef coat.

Pantheon: hey Y/n! How have you been! It's been a while since you came here! Almost thought you were dead!

You walk up to him with a large grin

Y/n: hahaha! That's not far from the truth actually!

Pantheon's face gave you a distorted smile of laughter and confusion.