Chapter 38 (it's beautiful!)

And we are back! But still with the busy schedule so writing is a little slow! Sorry!

Y/n POV

As you board the Ionian ship you head towards the girls as they formulated a plan on how to get these people back safely to their village. They spot you and smiles show on their faces.

Y/n: hey guys! What's up!

Ahri: figuring out how to get to the village with the least amount of resistance!

Y/n: cool! Any idea how we plan on going about that!

Evelynn: while you were taking care of the Noxians I managed to capture a little Noxian ant myself earlier~ he spilled everything he knew after I was done with him~

The smile she gave you made you shudder.

Alright this will be forever written down in my mind. Don't. Piss. Eve. Off.

Apollyon: roger.

Y/n: so what did you get!

Evelynn: oh you know~ the patrol routes of their ships and some of their coastal patrols~

Y/n: oh okay! So are we planning on staying in ship!

Ahri: yeah! For now!

Y/n: alright then!

As the five of you head off in your own directions you look out towards the great blue sky finally touching land. You can't help but notice how beautifully lush Ionia is it's a huge contrast to where you have been for the last couple of months. You look at your hand and call upon some of you power materializing it onto your hand you play with it between your fingers.

I wonder what other powers I'll be able to use.

Apollyon: a lot more when you get stronger.

Y/n: will I?

Apollyon: you definitely will.

You feel a hand creep up onto your shoulder. You turn and see Ahri standing behind you with a soft smile on her face.

Ahri: you doing okay? Kai'sa told me about your new ability.. and I just wanted to make sure it wasn't affecting you in any way..

You gave her a reassuring smile as you placed your hand on hers.

Y/n: yeah I'm fine! I don't feel all that different!

Ahri: that's good!

Y/n: yeah!

You look back out towards land. You hear Ahri speak again.

Ahri: you know.. we love you right.. so if something happens tell us..

You chuckle a bit.

Y/n: of course I will! I love you too!

You give her a quick peck. She smiles and begins to head back to the others.

Ahri POV

As you walked to the others they looked at you with anticipation.

Kai'sa: so.. how is he?

Evelynn: has he changed at all?

Akali: are his powers corrupting him?

You raised your hands with a smile on your face.

Ahri: slow down guys! He's okay! I think he's just having one of those thinking sessions!

Evelynn: well his thinking sessions are worrying me.