Chapter 52 (gone part 5)

Kai'sa POV

You rush after Y/n with Akali close behind as he takes off at great speeds. You yell out to him hoping he'd hear you.

Kai'sa: where you going!?

No response he continues his flight in silence.

Kai'sa: hey.

You quickly catch up to him grabbing his hand pulling him to a stop.

Kai'sa: Y/n. It's me!

He blankly stares into your eyes through his mask you see his mouth open up and you hear him utter the words..

Y/n: I must.. save..

Kai'sa: save who honey?!

His mouth was ajar as if he was about to respond but he quickly cuts himself off as if he was deeply disturbed without a moment's notice he bolts flying even faster. You hurry after him keeping up but checking behind you to make sure Akali wasn't lagging behind and to your surprise she was keeping up with the both of you running on the ground or on top of buildings. You feel a small smile form between your cheeks.

She's gotten stronger!

But your happiness becoming short lived as your attention goes back to Y/n who's flying to who knows where.

*Time skip back a few minutes*

Y/n POV

Making your way home with Alex you in silence as everything finally began to sink in for the two of you Alex begins to bombard you with questions.

Alex: WHAT HAPPENED BACK THERE?! HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW TO FIGHT?! WHAT EVEN WAS THAT THING?!

Y/n: Alex calm down I'll explain everything when we get back home safely I don't know where Singed and his goons went and I don't want to stick around when they decide to hunt us down.

He calms himself down controlling himself.

Alex: right! Right!

You give him a reassuring smile.

Y/n: good!

After walking a few hours away from the place where you were kidnapped you flagged down a taxi before you made your way home luckily you still have some cash left in your pocket and as a another hour goes by you were now in Piltover and finally outside your home. Walking through the front door you're immediately met with a hug from your mother she envelopes you in her embrace holding both of you tightly.

Mom: are you guys okay?! Where were you?!

Like a child Alex began to bawl in his mother's embrace.

Alex: MOM I WAS SO SCARED THERE WERE THESE GUYS WHO TRIED TO TAKE ME THEN Y/N TRIED TO SAVE ME BUT HE GOT CAUGHT TOO AND THEY INJECTED HIM WITH THE FLUID THAT MADE HIM HEAR VOICES IN HIS HEAD THEN THEY BROUGHT A CAGE AND THE MONSTER INSIDE HIS EYES WERE GLOWING AND HE BROKE OUT AND Y/N FOUGHT IT AND ALMOST DIIIEEEDDDDD

As Alex told the story you can see your younger siblings come down a bit confused but also very upset due to Alex's intense emotions. Your mom only hugs you both tighter holding back tears.

Mom: I'm so sorry honey..!

He nuzzles deep into her neck as your sister join in in the hug trying to calm him down. After a few moment of silence your mom pulls away.

Mom: Kathrine Samantha can you two bring your younger brother Alex upstairs please and keep him company!

Katherine: will do mom! You can count on us!