Chapter 15 (oh hell no)

Heyo! I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves so far! Never in my wildest dreams would I ever imagine that my story would entertain so much people! So thank you! You guys are the best! :)

Y/n POV

Wow! Mundo wasn't lying when he said that the food here was amazing!

The girls and you are eating in the restaurant that's called Tahm's mightiest catch. It's 10:00am so they're still serving breakfast for everyone. You got (F/B) Eve got a some toast and eggs as well as a bowl of strawberries Akali had waffles bacon and eggs with bananas sliced up on the side Kai'sa had French toast with caramelize apples on top and Ahri who had blueberry pancakes with some breakfast sausages and eggs. Everyone was enjoying their food until a familiar assface walked up to us.

Jayce: hey guys! How are you girls doing today!

Ahri: um.. we're good..

Eve just stares at him and continues to eat. Akali just keeps eating her waffles not even glancing at him.

Kai'sa: *forced smile* hey..! Yeah..! We're doing fine..!

Jayce: that's great! Oh and Kai'sa we- oh! Hey! You're that fan from the other night! What are you doing sitting next to these lovely ladies!

You notice Eve rolling her eyes in annoyance. Akali now looking at him with a glare even Ahri is annoyed now.

Y/n: I'm just hanging out with them. Why is that any of your concern.

Jayce stares you down.

Jayce: HAHAHA! Look buddy! I'm gonna be honest here!

He leans in now up close to your face.

Jayce: you. Don't. Belong. Here.

The girls nearly pounced on the man but you stop them. You look back at him.

Y/n: alright. Then instead of deciding if I belong here or not. Let's have the girls pick who they rather hangout with.

He smirks. And stands straight up flexing his muscles to assert dominance.

Jayce: unlike you I just want the attention of one of them.

He looks as Kai'sa and winks. She seemed creeped out but I'm guessing Jayce probably saw it as something else because his smile grew.

Jayce: so Kai'sa how about we have lunch together~ and get to know one another~ a little better~

You burst out laughing and that definitely pissed off the super model.

Jayce: is something funny.

Y/n: HAHAHA! Ah! I'm sorry I'm sorry! I just couldn't help but laugh! You were just.. so.. CRINGE! HAHAHA!

He begins to glare at you.

Oh man he's really mad now!

Y/n: aww! Don't be angwy~ I was only tweasing you~

You notice the other girls began to laugh and Kai'sa began to giggle.

Jayce: that's it.

He goes to grab you by the collar but before he can even reach his arm out Eve had one lasher to his throat Akali holding a kunai in her hand along with her sickle and Ahri holding a magic orb in her right hand.

Evelynn: now think about your next move. Very. Carefully.

Jayce looks as the three of them sweat now dripping from his forehead. He looks to Kai'sa.

Jayce: are you gonna let them get away with this?!

Kai'sa no longer having her fake smile looks him dead in the face. The girls also lower their weapons putting them away.