Chapter 36 (a war is brewing)

HAHAHAHA YOU THOUGHT THIS SHIT WAS DONE! SIKE WE STILL GOING BOI! And don't forget to read WatashiMokibi's story! So I hope you enjoy this chapter! :)

Y/n POV

It's now the next morning and you're outside looking out into the sea. The breeze was nice and the air was crisp and fresh. You hear your stomach rumble.

*growls*

Oh looks like I need some grub! Let's see what's for breakfast!

You walk below deck to see Kai'sa cooking some kind of seafood stew in a cauldron. It had mussels clams and some leafy vegetables.

Y/n: oooo! That smells really nice hun! Where'd you get them!

You kiss her cheek and she begins to blush.

Kai'sa: *blushing* I'm glad it smells nice! I just went looking for some! Let's just hope the flavor isn't too strong!

She pours some into a bowl for you to eat and you gladly take it along with a loaf of bread that was right next to the cauldron. You take a bite and it's the best thing that you've ever had. It was perfectly seasoned and the bread help mellow the saltiness of the seafood in the soup.

Y/n: wow! This is amazing Kai'sa!

Kai'sa: thank you! I'm so happy it suits your taste!

Y/n: your cooking is my taste!

Kai'sa: *blushing* that makes me happy!

Y/n: you make me happy!

You hear some footsteps behind you and you see the girls you greet them with a smile.

Y/n: good morning my loves!

Ahri: *yawns* good morning!

Evelynn: it's always a good day with you around darling~

Akali: good morning! What's that smell! It's amazing!

You grab a bowl filling it with some soup handing it to Akali.

Y/n: Kai'sa made breakfast! It's seriously good!

She takes a bite as the others go and grab their bowls filling them up with soup. You see Akali's eyes light up.

Akali: it's amazing!

Y/n: exactly what I said!

Evelynn: well it's Kai'sa she's good at everything~

Ahri: that's true! Especially cooking~

Y/n: can't disagree with you there!

Kai'sa: *blush* t-thanks guys!

You can see Kai'sa warmly smile at the four of you which makes your heart melt with joy. Your moment of happiness was interrupted by a very worried Fortune.

Miss Fortune: guys. You need to get up here. Now.

The five of you rush up to the main deck. Your eyes are filled with horror as you see a black ship with a.. Noxus.. the Noxian flag waves triumphantly in the air as the ship fires onto another ship this one was waving an Ionian flag and was also trying to flee from the other more aggressive ship. You hear Akali start to freak out.

Akali: NO!

She turns to you.

Akali: WE HAVE TO HELP THEM! PLEASE!

Without hesitation you turn to the others.

Y/n: GET READY GUYS. WE'RE GOING TO BATTLE.

You see every nod getting ready for another battle. You hear Ahri mutter something.