Chapter 20 (is it just me or is it hot in here..)

We've finally reached chapter 20 AND WE HIT 3K READS LETS GOOOO!!!!! I still can't believe that so many of you are reading my story!!!!!! Thank you again I feel extremely honored that so many of you are reading my story!!!!!!! And with that!!!!! Let's continue!!!!!!

Y/n POV

You just finished breakfast with the girls and are now heading for the pool hehehe.. bikinis.. you see the girls come out of one of the bathroom stalls wearing their bikinis HUBBA HUBBA ME LIKE WHAT I SEE!

Ahri: umm.. Y/n? You're drooling

Y/n: *wipes off drool* h-huh what are you talking about..!

Evelynn: *smirk* oh~ does someone like what they see~

You blush as Eve begins to walk up to you with extra sway in her hips you stare down unable to resist your face fully red. The girls smirk at each other and begin to sway their hips as they come closer to you. You take a step back as your face begins glow even more red.

Evelynn: *smirk* don't worry~ we won't bite~ yet~

Ahri: *smirk* come one Y/n~ let's play~

Kai'sa: I can really use some sunscreen on my back~ can you rub it on for me~ please~

Kai'sa leans in her breast pressed up against your chest.

Akali: let's play in the pool~ we can go ahead and see who can last the longest underwater~

Akali comes close to your ear.

Akali: *whisper* if you win~ I'll give you a little reward while we play underwater~

Steam shoots out your ears but you hear Ahri speak in your other ear.

Ahri: *whisper* come on Y/n~ let's play chicken~ let me ride on those~ big~ strong~ muscles of yours~

Alright that's just bull crap my muscles are not that hUUUUU-

Your thoughts instantly interrupted as you feel Eve's breast pressed behind your back.

Evelynn: darling~ how about you give me a back massage~

She then gets close speaking from behind.

Evelynn: and if you're good~ I'll let you squeeze these bad boys~

Kai'sa: oh! What's- oh~ looks like someone is excited~

OH GOD THIS IS EMBARRASSING

You escape the girls grasps and sprint into the pool diving head first. You come out feeling immediately refreshed.

Y/n: alright guys! Are we gonna swim or not!

Evelynn: oh darling~ I'm not done with you yet~

Eve dives on top of you pushing you into the water. As you both submerge she plants a kiss on your lips then pulls you to the surface. You come out a blushing mess.

Akali: hey! Let me join in on the fun too!

Akali jumps in and starts to splash water at your face.