Chapter 49 (gone part 2)

So I totally did not forget to post last weekend you guys just didn't see it I swear! ;)

Akali POV

You're back at the villa with Y/n on the couch with a few of you gathered you watch Ahri pace back and forth anxious.

Ahri: why isn't he waking up it already been a full day?!

Irelia: tell me what happened again.

Sett: I don't know what happened. He went berserk and became extremely strong. Not that I mind..

Yone: he shared the aura similar to that of an Asakana so I stepped in. I didn't anticipate him to over power both of us so quickly.

Irelia: how about you four. Tell me what you know.

Evelynn: watch your tone.

Everyone tenses up. You see Kai'sa step up calming everyone down.

Kai'sa: let's all just calm down and try to work together here..

She turns to Eve.

Kai'sa: please..

You see Eve roll her eyes sighing.

Evelynn: look. We don't know how this happened and I don't know how Y/n was able to emit the aura of my.. kind.

Yone and Irelia looked skeptical with Yone just about ready to cut down Y/n who was unconscious on the couch but you hear Sett step in.

Sett: alright! So then that just means we need to figure out why he isn't waking up!

Kai'sa: what could have caused it?

Sett: your guess is as good as mine..

Everyone is in awkward silence for a few moments but you hear Irelia speak up breaking the awkwardness.

Irelia: I'll ask some friends to come over and examine him. Maybe they can tell us what's happening.

You see Ahri bite back a curse. She didn't like the idea of some stranger looking at Y/n in such a vulnerable state and neither did you but what else could you do.

Ahri: alright go ahead.

Irelia nods as she leave the villa.

Yone: well I'll be heading out I need to make sure no Asakana are lurking around because of today's fight.

Sett: I'll with you I need to go see if my pit is still repairable.

As everyone leaves with only the four of you and an unconscious Y/n you watch Eve get up walking towards your room after a few minutes she comes out wearing leather clothing all black with a backpack strapped over her shoulder.

Ahri: where are you going?

Evelynn: out.

Ahri: out where.

Evelynn: somewhere.

Ahri: Eve now's not the time to be acting like a rebellious teenager.

She ignores Ahri's scolding as she made her way to the front door just before she could leave Ahri grabs her by the shoulder Eve responds by shaking it off and leaving.

Ahri: HEY WAIT.

Eve disappears in her purple mist leaving without saying another word.

Eve where are you going..

Y/n POV

It's now 6:00pm and you're waiting for Sophia to meet you at your house you feel a bit anxious and nervous due to this being your first date. After a few minutes of waiting a white car comes to a stop in front of your house you see the tinted roll down and your met with a stunning brunette she greets you with a bright smile she waved at you and you wave back entering the car you hear her speak.