Chapter 14 (I love you)

Heyo! So how y'all doing! I'm just here writing another chapter! And posting it early! So enjoy! :)

Kai'sa POV

You sit down in a chair watching Y/n sleep. You feel a hand on your shoulder.

Ahri: hey.. are you okay..?

Your eyes slightly red and puffy from your crying session not too long ago.

Kai'sa: no.. I'm not okay..

She pulls a chair next to you. And pulls you closer to herself.

Ahri: it's going to be okay.. he'll wake up and he'll be his normal adorable stuttering self..

You push her arm off you and you stand up.

Kai'sa: it's all my fault. If I didn't get jealous. If I just spoke when that asshat Jayce showed up. If I just chased after him when he was running away. None of this. None of this would have happened.. *sob* if I didn't break his heart because of my stupid jealousy..

You were silently sobbing. Ahri takes your hand and pulls you in and embraces you.

Ahri: I know that it's hard.. and that you're hurting.. but you made a mistake.. once you explain everything to Y/n he'll definitely forgive you..!

Kai'sa: do you think so..

Ahri: if he forgave us for the whole darkin incident then he'll definitely forgive you for a misunderstanding!

Kai'sa: *sniff* thank you..

Ahri: you're welcome!

Ahri stands up and grabs your hand pulling you towards the bed.

Kai'sa: what are you doing..?

Ahri: I bet our little maid would love to wake up with two beauties sleeping next to him~

You can't help but smile as Ahri and you cuddle the sleeping Y/n. You look at Y/n.

He sleeps so peacefully for someone who just conquered a darkin..

Ahri: *hihihi* he's quite amazing isn't he!

Kai'sa: *hihihi* yeah..! he really is!

Ahri and you kiss Y/n's cheeks and you both begin to fall asleep.

*Time skip*

Y/n POV

You wake up feeling something nice and soft on your right hand and something nice and squishy in your left hand.

Where.. where am I.. what am I touching..

*squish squish*

It feels.. nice..

You look around and the realization hits you. A wave of glowing red comes over your face when you notice that you're holding Ahri's butt with one hand while holding Kai'sa's butt with the other. And the worse possible thing happens. Ahri and Kai'sa begin to wake up.

Ahri: *yawn* is it morning already.. man I'm still so tired..

Kai'sa: *yawn* me too.. hmm..? What's touching my..-

You meet Kai'sa's eyes and you both glow hot red. But she shakes her head and she embraces you tightly.

Kai'sa: Y/n! Are you okay?! Do you feel different at all?!

Ahri then joins in.

Ahri: do you feel anything at all!? Do you remember what happened last night!?