Chapter 56 (gone part 9)

*Time skip a few minutes back*

Apollyon POV

As your fight to subdue Y/n horribly goes wrong you struggle to even keep up with him as he effortlessly swats you Ajax and your shadow warriors.

Ajax: at this rate we're both dead. We need to actually fight him.

Apollyon: NO. DON'T YOU DARE TRY IT. I WILL END YOU.

He growls before taking a deep breath.

Ajax: fine.

Apollyon: than-

You're quickly cut off by Y/n's strike causing you block it but the attack sent you skidding backwards a few yards.

This is gonna be rough.

Ajax charges in and you follow close behind as the both of you strike with great synergy forcing Y/n on the defensive. You notice that your strikes are now landing their mark and you're able to keep up with Y/n.

Ajax: we're finally wearing him out.

Apollyon: focus we have to keep fighting.

As the both of you start to overpower Y/n as every strike began to wear him down you notice his red eyes begin to glow brighter with your instincts screaming at you to dodge so you dash backwards which Ajax also following suit as Y/n opens his mouth gaping it wide as a giant golden orb begins to form you gain distance from him but instead of firing it at you he fires it downwards completely enveloping himself. As the orb fades away small orbs of light begin to fall all around you but with your gaze back at Y/n your eyes go wide as you see Y/n's mask now golden with his skin a galactic blue color with tiny little stars peppering all over his exposed skin with a bright cape flowing freely down his back and his mask no longer a shiny silver color but a magnificent golden color and his eyes no longer glowing red but a light blue.

Y/n: hey Apollyon..

You relax your arms no longer holding a battle stance and with a shocked expression you responded.

Apollyon: Y/N?!

*Time skip backwards*

Y/n POV

As you fly through the portal you couldn't get that.. thing out of your mind.

Who was that..?!

The mace wielding giant wearing full plate with stars speckled all over his armor his aura flowing a dark purple all over him it almost seemed like he was a..

Cosmic..

You feel your skin go pale after remembering your mom getting extremely serious just before your dad threw you into the portal.

Y/n: I NEED TO GO BACK

????: you can't.

Y/n: WHO'S THERE?!?!

????: you do not need to know my name.. yet.

Y/n: WHAT?!