Chapter 34 (a helping hand)

And we're back! Hello! So let's go ahead and continue with the story!

Y/n POV

As Kai'sa left with the pouch of gold in hand to find your giant friend and with Mundo readying the ship to leave the harbor you finally lean over the edge of the ship to meet a now angry Gangplank.

Y/n: WHAT DO YOU WANT!

Gangplank: WHERE'S THE BITCH.

Y/n: I DON'T KNOW! DID YOU CHECK UP YOUR ASS WHERE THE REST OF YOUR SHITTY LIFE CHOICES ARE!

You hear the girls chuckling behind you.

Gangplank: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU.

You turn towards Mundo who's in the helm of the ship signaling him with a thumbs up.

Y/n: MUNDO NOW!

The sails drop and Mundo begins to leave the harbor and you turn back to Gangplank.

Y/n: YOU CAN CERTAINLY TRY YOU FUCKER!

You hear him laugh as you leave.

Alright now comes the hard part.

You hear Ahri approach you.

Ahri: what now..

Y/n: now! We prepare for battle! Since we can't just battle the whole army head on we'll have to settle for small firefights or we risk destroying the ship.

Ahri: and how will we do that?

Y/n: no clue! So let's just wing it!

Ahri: *sigh* sometimes Y/n.. I swear..

Y/n: don't worry! We'll be fine! As they chase us we'll attack them ship by ship! Avoiding any massive fights!

Ahri: alright..

She turns to Eve and Akali.

Ahri: Eve. You and Akali will take care of any ships that get to close. Board them. And..

She does a cut throat motion with her thumb. You see Eve and Akali smile.

Evelynn: oh dear you don't know how long I've been waiting to murder some more bastards again~

Akali: I was thinking the exact same thing~

Eve's skin begins to change and her purple mist oozes out her lasher slowly coming out with Akali who now has her kama in one hand and four kunais in the other.

Ahri: good. Then let's take care of some dirty pirates~

Ahri flares all nine tails.

Ahri: looks like we'll be made the goddesses of the sea if we win this~

Y/n: if? No. We will win this.

You form your spear in your hand. Sadly you can't materialize anything else but you'll make due with what you have.

I'll make use of the gift you left me dear friend..

Ahri POV

God he's so hot!

You can't help but feel the butterflies in your stomach from his last statement.

Y/n: Ahri..? Are you okay..?

You quickly shake your head focusing back at him.

Ahri: yeah! I'm fine!

You see his eyes light up.

Y/n: that's good!

He walks up to you about to give you a hug but your interrupted by an annoying familiar voice.