Chapter 18 (that.. was.. AWESOME!)

Hey guys! I'm feeling much better now (kinda got sick a couple days ago)! So I hope you guys are having a good week and with that let's continue on!

Y/n POV

Yorick guided you to your VIP seat. You sat in front of everyone sitting closest to the stage. You can feel the anticipation of the audience and quite frankly you too were extremely excited. The lights dim and you hear the crowd start to cheer as you see Ahri step onto the stage. All nine tails out and she begins to finger gun hearts out towards the crowd and the hearts then bursts into tinier hearts when they collide with someone or something.

Ahri: here's a little love from yours truly!

The crowd went wild *AHRI I WANT ANOTHER HEART* *AHRI LET ME PET YOUR EARS PLEASE* who was that? You look around but your attention is quickly taken as you see a cloud of purple smoke rise from the stage and you see a figure rise to the left of Ahri with their eyes glowing a shiny gold. You hear the figure begin to laugh.

????: hahaha~ Welcome my sweet little play things~

The crowd screams *EVELYNN OUR QUEEN* *STEP ON ME MISTRESS EVELYNN* alright who was that?! You look around trying to find the person saying those weird things. Then you hear a motorcycle. You see Akali ride in and whip a few donuts clearing the purple smoke revealing Eve. Akali stops on Eve's left and smirks at her Eve smirking back. Akali then turns to the crowd.

Akali: who's ready to party!

The crowd now roaring but you hear mainly the females in the crowd *AKALI WE LOVE YOU* *AKALI PLEASE LET ME KISS YOUR ABS* it's the same guy I swear?!?! You look for the mysterious man. Then you hear the crowd start to absolutely lose their minds as you watch a figure fly over the crowd doing twirls and flips in the air finally hero landing at the right side of Ahri. Kai'sa smiles and launches her missiles into the air they all collide and leaves a sparkling outline of their group name KDA

Kai'sa: let's have a great time tonight!

Mainly the men of the crowd begin to scream *KAI'SA MARRY ME PLEASE I LOVE YOU* *KAI'SA LET ME SLEEP ON YOUR FAT ASS* ITS HIM AGAIN WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?!?!? Your attention is yet again stolen as Ahri spoke.

Ahri: alright! Let's get this show started!

The crowd: WOOOHOOOOO LETS GOOOO

Then the beat began to play.

That.. was.. AWESOME!!!!

The crowd: WHOOOOOOOOO LETSSS GOOOOOO

Ahri: oh we're not done yet!

A cloud of purple mist appears and covers the four idols.

Evelynn: don't peak~

The crowd mainly the men side is losing their minds try to sneak a peak but unable to due to the heavy thickness of the mist.

The mist quickly disappears and the girls are now wearing a set of new clothes. Wearing full black now you see Akali step forward.

Akali: are you ready!

The crowd: YEAH

The lights change color and their next song begins.