Chapter 28 (it's hunting season)

Alrighty! Let's get this show back on the road! I just want to thank every single one of you for reading my story! And with that let's continue!

Akali POV

It's now the next night and Ahri and you see the man from yesterday holding his strange gun. He spots you and gives you a brief wave.

Zj: hey guys..! So what's the plan..!

You give him a smirk and you see him begin to sweat.

Akali: how do you feel about being bait?

*Time skip*

Zj: is.. is this a good idea..?!

You place a hand in his shoulder.

Akali: don't be a wimp you'll be fine.

Zj: alright..

You jump away and meet Ahri on the rooftops and see Zj begin to walk around the harbor where you last met the Blood Harbor Ripper.

Ahri: is he ready.

Akali: yep. So let's catch this slippery bastard.

She nods to you as the both of you tail the bait you've set up. It's a beautiful night and a perfect night to torture Y/n's assailant. After an hour of following you see a familiar mist begin to form your eyes begin to glow seeing things that the normal eye can't even comprehend thanks to your ability to see into the spirit realm. You watch as you see the neon red streak get closer and closer to the man.

Akali: get ready. He's coming.

Ahri now in position with all nine of her tails flared out and you with you chained kama and kunais.

Akali: let's do this.

As Ahri and you descend down from the rooftops the both of you dash towards the misty figure you're so fast you appear upon the red streak and grab it throwing it to Ahri who shoved a magic orb into its stomach. The figure it thrown backwards right back at your feet and this time you weren't letting him go. You took out a sealing talisman made to torture their captive's minds in ways the average man couldn't even perceive. A little trick you learned for people on your bad list. Quickly chanting you place it on his forehead the talisman quickly burns away and the Ripper begins to run.

Zj: w-why are we-

He's quickly cut off when he saw the Ripper getting shocked by electricity becoming immobile.

Ahri: that's why.

Ahri grabs the Ripper by the collar dragging him further away from the docks. She ties him to a post with a sign over his head saying HERE IS YOUR BLOODHARBOR RIPPER. You give her an approved nod and she smirks back as the now tied up infamous BloodHarbor Ripper who spasms and shakes with foam coming from his mouth.

Akali: the talisman should keep him in his physical form.

Zj: wow.. it took years to even spot him let alone catch him.. and here you guys are doing it in two days.. you guys are amazing..

Akali: yeah. We get that a lot.

Ahri and you begin to make your way back to the ship leaving Zj and the Ripper behind.

Zj: will.. will I see you guys again..!

Ahri turns to him.

Ahri: don't count on it.

And with that you both quickly make your way to Y/n not wanting to be away from him any longer.

*Time skip*