Chapter 54 (gone part 7)

Y/n POV

Each strike you parry from Fiddlesticks feels like your arms are being ripped off from the immense pressure if it wasn't for your cosmic powers you'd most likely would have lost the battle of endurance. You resorted to dodging it's attacks bobbing and weaving through strikes and countering wherever you can which you managed to get a few good hits in as it staggers backwards and with that opening you took the opportunity to strike it's core the cage which seems to contain the Essence of the creature but just when you were about to strike a murder of crows come forth striking you impeding your vision you stumble backwards unable to withstand the attack but what seemed like an eternity the crows dissipate as if they weren't really their to begin with but without time to reorganize your thoughts you barely dodged the curved blade of the scythe you feel your breath run cold and with sweat running down your forehead.

That would have taken my head off..

You quickly regain your composer as you once again continue your spear strikes but for some reason with each strike you feel your stamina drain faster than usual as if something was siphoning your energy and as time progressed you feel your movements slow down with each thrust and stab taking more effort to execute. You see your cosmic aura wane warning you that you're running out of mana and energy with a desperate attempt you try to call upon Apollyon and..

Of course nothing.. fuck.

*Time skip backwards a few minutes*

Apollyon POV

As you and Ajax begin your battle with Y/n you parry Y/n's spear as Ajax goes for the strike but before Ajax could land a hit Y/n slaps the spear to the side with such force it completely throws Ajax back. Even with the two of you working together you're still struggling to keep up with Y/n let alone subdue him.

Ajax: this is getting us nowhere.

Apollyon: we need a different strategy.

Ajax: like?!

Apollyon: let's try this.

You raise your hand forward as dark energy begins to sprout from your hand you begin to chant..

Apollyon: Alok Dii Lahvu Do Vulom

Hundreds of dark entities begin to rise as they take their place by your side you give your command to your soldiers.

Apollyon: subdue him my shadows.

Your shadow soldiers begin to attack and subdue Y/n with great numbers but you can tell that it won't be long as Y/n begins to cut them through immediately dropping their ranks in droves.

Apollyon: let's assist them. You and I will keep Y/n's agro while my soldiers wittle him down.

Ajax: alright I'm right behind you.

The both of you charge in with your shadow soldiers as you continue to frontline against Y/n you and Ajax focus on complete defense protecting your soldiers from each incoming strike as they chip away at Y/n. Each strike you block feels like your stamina is being enormously drained you quickly notice yourself trying to catch your breath. You also notice Ajax slowing down trying to regain his stamina.

Ajax: *panting* why am I so tired.

Apollyon: he's siphoning our stamina.

Ajax: then we need to end this quick.

Apollyon: no.. you don't say..

Ajax: shut the fu-

Ajax is met with a spear tip to the face which he barely blocks forcing him back several feet he struggles keeping his guard up.