Chapter 47 (the duel part 2)

Ooookay let's get back to the big fight!

Y/n POV

He runs straight at you and you charge him you see his fist glow and his speed increase so you pull out your spear ready to deflect him. As he goes for a right hook with the a quick swipe you parry his fist with the shaft of your spear quickly jabbing him on the gut with the back in of your spear. He flies back a few yards before wiping the dirt of his mouth a wide grin from cheek to cheek.

Sett: that actually hurt!

Y/n: then I'll be sure to make sure the next one hits harder.

Sett: well if you don't use the pointy tip on that spear you won't even have a chance of winning this match.

Y/n: I'll take my chances.

He chargers again at full speed and as too prepare yourself you bring your spear up and as you were about to strike him with the back and of your spear he suddenly vanishes leaving a small pile of golden dust falling towards the ground. You feel a shiver go down your spine.

Apollyon: BEHIND YOU.

Before you can even register it looking behind you you're met with the fist of death.

Death.

PUNCH

It meets you right in the face you and as you were flying back you feel a hand grab your leg looking down in horror you're pulled back towards the muscular Vastayan.

Sett: I'LL BUST YOUR HEAD

He cracks you another one with his fist but this time hitting you in the gut slamming you down onto the ground cracking it sending debris flying everywhere. As the wind was knocked right out of your lungs you managed to regain your footing dodging Sett's second fist which crushed the floor you laid on seconds before. You get into your fight stance and as you charge him you aim your spear still using the blunt side of the spear hitting him a few times he stumbles back and with the small ground you take you continue your fury of pokes. In retaliation he grabs your spear trying to pull you in but you unbind your spear making your hand secrete the dark aura that once came from your spear you swing fast and hard.

Sett: I actually felt that one!

He swings back but you meet his fist with yours now becoming a battle of attrition each side trading punch for punch. He swings harder and faster but you keep up with him.

Ahri POV

BANG

You watch in horror as Y/n and Vastayan beat each other trading blows. The Vastayan's fists glowed gold as he sent a right hook towards Y/n's face but Y/n ducks under deflecting it sending his glowing red fist straight towards the Vastayan's face he took the blow full on only moving his head back slightly in retaliation he cocks his fist fully back Sett's hair glowing a bright golden yellow you hear the large Vastayan yell.

Sett: EAT THIS!

As the death punch from the Vastayan approaches its destination which was Y/n's face a golden dragon moves with his fist hitting Y/n causing him to fly back several yards and with that punch Y/n was down and the Vastayan was no longer glowing.

Evelynn POV

The crowd: WOOOOOOO

The crowd goes wild cheering for the muscular Vastayan as his raises his hands in triumph which is quickly killed as you see Y/n get up his face covered by a mask with horns sprouting from his forehead but instead of the horns curling backwards they point forwards like a bulls horn but with a noticeable sharp angle instead of your typical curled horn you also notice Y/n's eyes were pitch black behind the eye sockets of the mask his mouth rowed with a set of sharp teeth that look like they can bite through human bones and his skin turning pale to match the color of the mask. The crowd was now silent until Y/n broke the it with a deep deathly..