Chapter 3 (amends maybe)

Heyo! So I'm making this chapter a little earlier because I have free time on my hands! Alsoooo! @CreativeNameNotTaken I just want to let you know buddy.. your comments absolutely killed me I loved every single one of them (can be found in the side chapter (character info))! Also! I didn't know that WattPad tells you when someone adds your book to their Library! I just wanted to @JustinKobliha for being the first person to thanks man! Anyways
lets continue with the story!

Y/n POV

They're.. KD/A!?!?! No wonder why Kai'sa looked so familiar

Your attention fully towards the T.V. in complete shock.

I just had lunch with Kai'sa.. I JUST HAD LUNCH WITH
KAI'SA I JUST HAD-

*knock knock*

I wonder who it could be?

You open the doo-

You're met with a steel fist crunching your nose. You fly back and hit the wall across the room.

*thud*

You got to be fu-

You're kicked through the wall and you fly down towards the pavement from your apartment that's on the second floor. You land on the ground with an awful splat sound. Looking up in a daze.

(Not so) random jerk (anymore): I FOUND YOUUUU TIME TO DIE

Why?! WHY?! HOW DO I KEEP RUNNING INTO YOU! THATS IT IF IM DYING IM GONNA GO DOWN SWINGING!

Jerk (not random anymore lol): OH I LIKE THE THAT DEATH GLARE OF YOURS IS THE LITTLE POWERLESS GONNA FIGHT ME

SHIT THERES NO WAY I CAN WIN FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCK!

He jumps down in front of you.

Jerk: TRY TO CATCH THIS BITCH

He swings towards you face from the left. You analyze the swing and you imagine yourself ducking under it going for a side jab hitting his liver and rendering him immobile hoping that'd buy you enough seconds to go for a low blow and then finish with a kick to the chin hoping it would knock him out or buy enough time to run and hide.

He swings from your left you dodge under the strike you go for the side jab and when you strike his side you hit something hard. You feel sheer pain in your left hand. You look up to see the most horrendous evil smile you've ever seen in your life.

Fuck.

Jerk: HAHAHA DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT WOULD WORK

He kicks you in the gut hard and you fly onto the road the wind knocked right out of you. You stumble to your feet and the moment you get up your met by another kick. This time you hear something crack.

ARGH! Was..?! Was that my rib cage..?!?

You fly back across the road. Every breath you take feels like a knife stabbing your lungs.

I'm so fucked.

The jerk walks up to you his whole body encased in steel. As you accept your fate. Because destiny is a bitch. You close your eyes fearing the worse. And.. nothing..

What?

You open your eyes. You see the back of a woman in front of you.

Y/n: Kai'sa?!

She was holding the jerk's fist but this time she had these mechanisms hovering over her shoulders.

Jerk: what..!? What are you doin-

Kai'sa just blasted him point blank with a dozen mini missiles. As the dust settled all that was left was the lower half of the jerk.

HOLY SHIT

The legs left over just flopped over with a wet splat. And what you thought was dust was a cloud of blood.

Kai'sa turned to look at you with her eyes wide.

Y/n: I probab- *cough cough* look like shit *cough cough*

Kai'sa: don't talk! I'm getting help! No no no NO NO STAY WITH ME Y/N STAY WITH ME PLEASE

You bastard you're making her worry. Stay awake....

Your eyes shut and everything goes dark.

Kai'sa POV

Kai'sa: don't talk! I'm getting help! No no no NO NO STAY WITH ME Y/N STAY WITH ME PLEASE

NO I NEED TO GET HELP NOW

You gently pick him up. You can tell he's in rough shape and doesn't have long to live. You race to the hospital with significantly less speed afraid of hurting him.

*Time skip*

You get to the best hospital you know and enter the front doors. You see a familiar face.

????: Kai'sa what happened?!?

Kai'sa: he needs help fast Doc

He's the best doctor you know. Doctor Shen. He gets Y/n on a gurney and rushes him to the ER room and preps for surgery.

A whole day goes by and Dr. Shen comes out of the operation room to you and the rest of the girls who came as soon as they heard the news.

Ahri: how is he..?

Dr. Shen: not good. He's stable for now. But we don't know when he'll wake up. It'll be up to his own willpower to determine that.

Kai'sa: isn't there anything else you can do?!?!

Dr. Shen: I'm sorry. But we did all we could. It's all up to him. You guys can visit him tomorrow. You guys should get your rest you've been here for awhile.

You're about to protest when Evelynn grabs your shoulder.

Evelynn: he's right we've been here for awhile and we can't do anything to help him now so let's just go home and come back when he wakes up.

You shoot her a glare and then just sigh.

Kai'sa: okay. Fine.

Ahri: he's going to be okay I'm sure of it

Akali: yeah! If he can survive getting hit by a car! He can survive this!

Kai'sa: ...

Ahri: ...

Evelynn: ...

Dr. Shen: ...

You all looked at Akali with a concerned expression.

Dr. Shen: alright... I'm just gonna go......

Kai'sa: how did you know he was hit by a car..? He never told me how he was bound to his wheelchair..?

Akali is now sweating bullets. She looks around nervously fiddling with her fingers.

Kai'sa: Akali. How do you know that.

Akali: uhhh.. I'm sorry..!

She shrugs apologetically.

Kai'sa: YOU ARE GONNA TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED

Akali: IM SORRY

______________________________________________

Yo yo homeslices! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I really enjoy making these chapters for you guys! At first I was definitely nervous but now I feel so happy making them! Also the reason I started writing this story was actually kinda funny! If you guys would like to know more about how it all came to be let me know! I'll happily share it! It'll be added on with one of the chapters! Well I hope you enjoyed it and have a good day bye bye! :)