Chapter 29 (goodbye..)

Hey guys! Thank you guys again for reading my story it means a lot to me! I hope you continue this journey with me! And with that let's continue on! GORE WARNING

Akali POV

You left the room in a blink of an eye. You couldn't even fathom the words coming out of Kai'sa's mouth. The tears running down your face you go back to where Ahri tied up the infamous killer. You see Zj still standing there he notices you with a smile on his face which quickly fades as he sees the tears run down your face.

Zj: hey..! What's.. wrong..?!

You ignore him pushing him to the side as he approached you. You pull out your kunais one on each hand as you walk towards the Ripper he was no longer violently seizing up instead it looked like he was completely exhausted from his hellish mental torture he had not too long ago.

Zj: hey.. what are you doing.?!

With one quick slash from both hands you sliced off the Ripper's arms. His body flopping over with a wet splattering noise. You kick him back into the post his back slamming against it. He was now in a sitting position not making a single noise this made you angry you wanted to hear him suffer for what he did to Y/n you stab his legs no response you stab his stomach no response again. Finally in your fit of rage you held your kunai in a revers grip as you normally do and decapitate the killer's head completely it flops to the ground and rolls towards Zj's feet you see him gag and bend over looking away from the head. You stand fully straight up unsatisfied with how things ended.

Akali: AHHHHHHHHH!

You screamed at the top of your lungs gaining everyone's attention. You can hear the whispers as they see you and the now dead BloodHarbor Ripper you ignored their stares and began to walk back to the ship in silence. As you make your way back you hear someone behind you. You couldn't care to look.

Zj: hey..! Are you okay..? What was that all about..?

You ignored him. Which didn't seem to bother him since he continued.

Zj: so where are you going..?

Again ignored. But he kept asking question after question. You felt yourself getting annoyed. You looked at him and he stopped moving.

Akali: stop.

He looked at you with an apologetic look. You didn't show any murderous intent. You showed a look of absolute despair the gut wrenching pain in your heart as reality began to set in. He seemed to understand as he began looking at you with eyes of empathy.

Zj: go to them.. I'll get out of your hair now..

You're surprised by his unselfish behavior but you give him a grim smile.

Akali: thank you..

And with that you disappeared in a cloud of smoke in a blink of an eye.

*Time skip*

As you stand outside Y/n's room you feel your hand tremble over the door knob as the fear that a very grim possibility awaits you behind this door. You slowly open it and enter.

*Time skip*

Zj POV

You saw the look on Akali's face. The look of someone who's just lost someone so precious so dear that she lost all sense of reasoning for them. A feeling you had when you lost your grandfather.

*Flashback*

Three years ago a few months after your twenty first birthday your grandfather who raised you at a very early age because your parents who disappeared without a trace were not around and whenever you'd ask your grandfather about it he just refused to talk about it telling you to just forget about it. Your grandfather and grandmother who sadly passed two years prior taught you everything you needed to know about life in BilgeWater. Your grandfather gave you a mysterious gun that he found many years ago off of a dead man who was wearing a strange mixture of greenish and brownish colored clothing as if it was supposed to be some sort of camouflage.