Chapter 12 (so much for that)

Heyo! What it is my homies just gotta let you know that I have huge plans for this story and if things go the way I want them to go it's going to be a long journey! And that's only the first book! *wink* it's not confirmed if there will be a second book but if there is! Boy! You gonna see a lot of action and mayhem and of course the KDA girls! And whoever else you'd like in the story. Anyways I hope you enjoy! :)

Y/n POV

You check on the girls Kai'sa sleeping in the front Eve driving Akali asleep on your shoulder and Ahri staring out the window. As you head south of Piltover over towards Zaun you pass by the building where you were kidnapped.

This is where it all started.. I wonder where it'll finish..

Ahri: are you okay?

She places her hand on yours.

Y/n: yeah I'm fine just looking at where all of this started..

Ahri: ah I see..

Y/n: mhm..

She frowns at you and you catch her looking down at your intertwined hands.

Loading....... complete.

Your face glows bright red and you look straight at her now with a smirk now plastered on her face. Before you can even make a squeak she places her finger over your lip and begins to purr into your ear.

Ahri: *whisper* hush~ you don't want to wake them~

Steam shoots out your ears.

Ahri: *hihihi* *whisper* it's okay~ I won't bite~ not yet at least~

And poof you were out like that.

Ahri POV

You can't help but smile from Y/n's innocence. You lay his head over Akali having them leaning on each other.

Ahri: *whisper* sleep well darling~

You sit back in your chair and you see Eve looking at you through the rearview mirror.

Ahri: got something on your mind Eve?

Evelynn: *sigh* you can say that

You tilt your head with a perplexed look.

Ahri: spill it what's up?

Eve hesitates for a moment.

Evelynn: do you like Y/n?

Your face goes red and you break eye contact you silently nod.

Evelynn: don't worry dear I feel the same way

Ahri: you do?

Evelynn: yes.. but we haven't known him for long so my next question is why do you like him

You stop to think. And she's right you haven't known Y/n for long and you only gave him the job out of pity but what made you have these feelings for him.

Ahri: I-I don't know now that think about it.. I just feel this connection with him.. it was like the moment I met him I was instantly drawn to him..

Eve stays quiet for a moment.

Evelynn: it's the same for me.. I don't know why either.. I just have this need to have him in my arms and hold him..

Woah.. it's strange for me to feel this way but for Eve.. why do we feel this way..

Ahri: do you hate the feeling..?

She's quiet again for moment.

Evelynn: no.. it feels.. nice..