Chapter 22 (WHAT IS THAT)

Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter! So here it is! Enjoy! WAIT BEFORE WE CONTINUE YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS

NUMBER ONE IN LEAGUE OF LEGENDS TAGS WHAT THE HECK!!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!! I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! NOW LETS CONTINUE!!!!!!

Y/n POV

You reach Tahm's mightiest catch and you see Kai'sa and Eve sitting in the center of the room. Kai'sa spots you as she begins to wave you down and you wave back. Eve follows Kai'sa's gaze and also see you she greets you with a smirk and you smile back at her. The three of you sit yourselves down next to Kia'sa and Eve and a waiter comes to the five of you with menus.

Waiter: what can I get you guys for drinks today!

Evelynn: I'd like coffee

Ahri: I'll have coffee too

Kai'sa: I'll have some tea please

Akali: orange juice!

The four of you stare at Akali.

Akali: what?!

You all began to laugh.

Y/n: hahaha! You're so cute Akali!

You see the girls jump in their chairs.

Akali: *blushing* t-thank you!

Y/n: you're welcome!

You look back towards the waiter.

Y/n: and I'll just have water

Waiter: alright! I'll be right back with your drinks!

She walks off and you turn back to the girls. You notice Ahri and Kai'sa glaring at you and Eve just has this huge grin on her face.

Y/n: what's wrong guys..?

Ahri: nothing.

She looks away from you.

Y/n: Kai'sa..?

Kai'sa: HMPH.

She also looks away. You look towards Eve.

Y/n: help..?

Evelynn: *smirks* don't look at me darling~ I can't help you~ but I do like this newly found confidence of yours~ so I'll give you a little reward~ a little push in the right direction if you will~ think very carefully now~ what do you think you did wrong~

What did I do wrong..

You stare at Akali who was looking to the floor blushing and then back to Ahri and Kai'sa who proceeded to look away from you pouting. You look at Eve again and she gives you a confident smirk as if she's cheering you on. You look at the other three again and it hits you.

Oh! I know!

You get up from your chair and hug Kai'sa from the back. She jumps in her chair but you do something that made even Eve jump. Without even flinching or hesitating you turn Kai'sa's head and kiss her on the lips.