Chapter 60 (visions)

Y/n POV

You made it back to the villa with the girls all scolding you about your horrible decisions. Which they aren't wrong. Shut up. You step inside with the girls close behind with Ahri speed walking passed you.

Ahri: I just don't understand why you'd make such a dumb decision without talking to us first.

Y/n: because if we talked about it first you'd all say no.

Evelynn: yeah. That's why we wanted you to talk to us first.

Y/n: that doesn't really help your case.

She gives you a death glare.

Evelynn: and it helps your's?

You kept your response to yourself.

Akali: why would you do something so stupid?!

Y/n: I'm fine right. Nothing happened.

Akali who was about to say something was interrupted by the sounds of someone sobbing behind the four of you. Turning around you see Kai'sa crying her eyes out as she walks inside.

Kai'sa: *sobbing* that's not the point..

She walks up to you slapping you extremely hard across the face before storming into the bedroom. You feel someone yank you back.

Akali: you fucked up.

The girls were furiously glaring at you.

Y/n: guys.. please.. if you saw what I saw..

Ahri: then tell us Y/n. What did you see.

You carefully craft your words to where you were honest but not too honest where you'd share the fact that you were in another dimension causing divine retribution upon you for breaking the one rule given to you by Aurelion Sol.

Y/n: there are monsters out there so powerful they could engulf our whole universe into chaos..

Ahri paused for a moment before spoke with less agitation and more with concern.

Ahri: what do you mean..?

You sat down trying to comprehend what you saw back in the other dimension.

Y/n: I had a vision.. there were these creatures all over Piltover their numbers were in the billions.. possibly much more even.. I only got a small glimpse..

The three of them knelt down around you now with a worried expression.

Evelynn: what did they look like..

Y/n: they were purple with claws and insect like features.. they came in all shapes and sizes..

You see their faces go pale.

Y/n: what..? do.. you guys know what they are..?

Ahri: yeah.. we do.. but Kai'sa might be able to explain it better.. I'll be right back..

She gets up heading towards your room where Kai'sa stormed into.

Ahri POV

You open the door and you see Kai'sa in bed crying her eyes out you gently close the door behind you.

Kai'sa: leave me alone.

Ahri: hey.. it's okay-

Kai'sa: IT'S NOT OKAY. I KNOW I SAID HE SHOULD MAKE HIS OWN DECISIONS. BUT WHY CAN'T HE JUST STOP AND THINK BEFORE RISKING HIS LIFE.

You grab her into your embrace and she tries to struggle out of it which was all in vain as she sobbed into your bosom.

Ahri: he had a good reason..