Chapter 19 (you IDIOT)

Sup guys! How have you guys been lately! I hope it's been good! And so the story continues!

Y/n POV

You wake up well rested you look out the window and it looks like it's still pretty late into the night because it was still dark outside you rub your eyes a bit trying to clear up your vision you see the girls standing over someone.

Evelynn: oh. We won't. Unless we don't like what you have to say. So Tony. Speak.

Tony.. no no I probably misheard what they said

Tony: J-Jayce just told me that he want to meet Y/n..! That's all I know..! I swear..!

Alright that's definitely Tony.

You get out of bed and the girls turn towards you and they look quite upset.

Ahri: Y/n! Why didn't you tell us you got kidnapped earlier today!?

Oh crap..

Y/n: w-well you see! It wasn't that bad! I was able to escape just fine!

Tony: yeah! He manage to dodge all my discs! Man those things are able to cut a man in half!

You IDIOT TONY NOT HELPING.

Kai'sa: WHAT.

Y/n: look! I'm fine! In fact Tony is a good guy! He's a little confused but he's got the spirit!

Tony: thanks man! Hey wait!

Y/n: see!

Tony frowns a bit.

Evelynn: *sigh* darling.. please.. this is not the time to be joking.. I thought we'd be more honest to each other..

You feel a lump form in your throat.

Y/n: I'm.. so sorry guys.. please.. I just thought that since I was able to handle it on my own.. I-I.. I just didn't want to add more to your plate.. you guys were so busy and I didn't want to disrupt that.. I should have told you after the concert I'm sorry..

Akali walks up to you and places a hand on your shoulder.

Akali: well at least you're safe.. thats what matters..! Right!

She turns to the other three who all sigh.

Ahri: she's right you're safe.. but that doesn't excuse him.

She glares down at Tony who just winces.

Y/n: he's cool! I promise! He's a good guy! He just follows the wrong people! I was thinking of hiring him as a security guard or something! With your permission of course!

Tony's eyes lit up.

Tony: you'd do that for me man! Thank you so much! And don't worry I won't mention that bartender hottie totally giving you the looks at the bar earlier.

Oh. My. God. He's stupid.

Eve just raises her eyebrow.

Evelynn: oh? You know what Tony you get a free pass you can leave now.

And without another sound he was out of the room before I can even say a thing.

He's either the dumbest guy I know or the cleverest. That back stabbing bastard.

The girls now have their sights honed in on you their eyes glowing red.

Oooh boy.. they're mad mad..

Ahri just smiles.

Ahri: so.. Y/n. Who is this.. lady. Friend of yours..

Oh.. now I'm scared..