Chapter 35 (we can win this!)

Alright so now we're at a pretty big battle! Let's hope the team can make it out of this one! Also you guys should go and check out WatashiMokibi's story Phoenix! I just started reading it and it's fricken amazing! It has a medieval feel to it and that's exactly my thing! So if you would be so kind and check it out that would be great! But with that let's continue!

Y/n POV

Well so much for small skirmishes..

As Fortune duels Gangplank both dodging each other's bullets and the girls either sinking ships or preventing our ship from sinking Zj and you tirelessly push back the incoming pirates you hear Zj speak.

Zj: as much I'd love to keep this going.. I'm getting worn out..

You can't blame him you've been fighting for a straight hour and there's still countless pirates boarding the ship. It would have been impossible to fight them off without the help of the girls. You feel yourself also getting tired and as a couple pirates charge you at once you see a familiar nine tail fox vastaya blow the pirates away with a magic orb.

Ahri: are you okay Y/n?!

You wipe some sweat off your forehead while trying to catch your breathe.

Y/n: yeah..! Just a bit winded that's all! But what are you doing down here? What about the incoming cannons?! Wait! Does that mean we're-

Your hopes are quickly crushed as you see Ahri shake her head.

Ahri: Kai'sa said she can handle tower defense on her own and asked me if I can come down and help..

Y/n: well your help is very much appreciated!

Ahri: good!

Ahri begins to take care of the invaders on one side of the ship as you join Zj to take care of the other.

Zj: what about the other side?!

Y/n: relax! Ahri is taking care of it! For now we need to focus on buying time..

Zj: buying time for what?!

Y/n: a miracle..

Miss Fortune: AHHH.

You watch in horror as you see Gangplank kick Fortune  backwards she lands on the ground with a hard..

*THUD*

Miss Fortune: ow. Damnit that hurt.

You run over to her helping her up.

Y/n: hey are you okay?!

Miss Fortune: *growls* I'm fine. He's just one tough bastard. But he wouldn't be alive if he wasn't one.

Y/n: then we take him together.

Miss Fortune: no. He's mine.

She's about to run back towards a now laughing Gangplank but you grab her wrist.

Y/n: don't be stubborn. We don't have time for this. We need to end this as quickly as possible.

She becomes furious and as she was about to yell she stops herself just sighing.

Miss Fortune: *sigh* damnit. You're right.. this isn't getting anyone anywhere. So what's the plan.

Y/n: just attack him together!

Miss Fortune: I like the sound of that~

Y/n: good!

As Fortune and you charge Gangplank he begins to laugh even harder.

Gangplank: HAHAHA! YOU COULDN'T DO IT ALONE SO NOW YOU ASKED YOUR BOYFRIEND HERE TO HELP YOU! HAHAHA WHAT A LOSER!

Y/n: ignore him. Now! Together!