Chapter 57 (gone part 10)

Ahri POV

Ahri: Sweetie wait..!

Your words fell on deaf ears as Y/n charged towards the incoming horde. Kai'sa hands Eve and you a mana potion before turning to face the demon wave with Akali next to her.

Kai'sa: you guys stay here and rest a bit Akali and I will stall till you guys are back in fighting shape

Evelynn: I can fight.

Kai'sa: don't argue with me.

Kai'sa's sudden change in tone put the three of you in shock that even Eve didn't protest she just silently nodded her head.

Kai'sa: good.

She turns to Akali.

Kai'sa: let's go.

Akali still stunned she stammers with her response.

Akali: s-sure..

Akali looks back at the two of you with shock mixed in with amazement.

Akali: she's scary when she's mad..

Ahri: tell me about it..

Akali chuckles before running off with Kai'sa weapons drawn.

You hear Eve pound her fist to the earth.

Evelynn: I'm so useless.

Ahri: you are not useless.

Evelynn: because of my mess everyone is here fighting for their lives. If I just didn't blow up on Y/n.. none of this would've happened.. I guess I'm just not allowed to love..

Ahri: Eve.. don't say such a thing.. none of this is your fault and you know Y/n loves more than anything in this world..

She turns away from you curling up into a ball hiding her face behind her legs and arms.

She's really hurting..

You pull her in close into an embrace rubbing her back and head as she hid her face within your bosom.

Ahri: everything is going to be okay..

Kai'sa POV

As Akali and you catch up to Y/n who's wiping the floor with the demons you can hear a few of them screeching.

????: IMPOSTER

????: FAKER

(FAKER WHAT WAS THAT) if you know.. you know..

Y/n swings his spear like a bo staff as he wildly strikes down the demons in droves but as he kill four of them eight more appear as you watch his onslaughts you could have swore his spear was glowing gold as some points in the battle but as quickly as his outburst began was as quickly as it left as you see Y/n beginning to slow down immensely with a noticeable shortness in his breath. You quickly catch up firing missiles at any that get past his wide arc attacks and with your void blades you cut down a few and as you cut one in half a Kunai flew passed your head as Akali struck down one which was just about to pounce on you. You look at Akali giving her a nod which she returns the gesture with a nod of her own including a sly smirk. Blasting hacking and slashing you continue your slaughter but with noticeable drain to your stamina and energy.

My powers.. they're draining..

You silently curse under your breath as you turn to Akali who's back is now against yours.

Kai'sa: we need to get out of here they're just stalling till we lose our energy.

Akali: I'm with you on that. But how are we gonna get Y/n out of here..