Chapter 32 (it's good..)

SHOOTS! I WAS SUPPOSED TO PUBLISH THIS LAST WEEKEND! IM SO SORRY! But we're back with another chapter! AND WE HIT 10K READS BRO THATS AMAZING THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN FOR READING THIS STORY IT MEANS SO MUCH!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy!

Y/n POV

You're now seated in Tahm's Mightiest Catch next to Ahri and Akali. Today was like any other day but now you have the Diva herself cooking for you. You feel yourself pretty excited to taste Eve's cooking but you see someone smirking in the corner of your eye.

Akali: someone nervous~

Y/n: not nervous~ but excited!

Ahri: hihihi! Silly it's only food!

Y/n: yeah! But it's from Eve! I never thought she can cook! So I'm excited to try it out!

And right on queue you see Kai'sa and Eve come out with a cart holding four plates and Eve holding the fifth one. You notice Eve face was a bit flush but you can't help but smile.

She's so adorable when she's nervous!

Ahri: awh! Is someone nervous!

You see Eve shoot Ahri a glare.

Y/n: Ahri! Be nice! I don't see you cooking me a meal!

You see her roll her eyes at you as Eve places the plate in front of you.

Y/n: thank you darling!

Evelynn: you're welcome!

You see Eve smirk at Ahri and Ahri glares back. As Eve sits down across from you and with everyone now eating Eve is constantly glancing your way in silence seeing how you liked the food. You take a spoon full of scrambled eggs and shove it into your mouth.. salty.. you smile and eat some more then you turn your attention to your pancakes.. ooo! These are good! You take a few more bites before you go to the bacon.. looks good tastes good too.. I guess it's just the eggs.. finally as you tried each dish on the plate Eve speaks to you.

Evelynn: so.. darling how do you like your meal so far..

Your eyes light up as you speak to her.

Y/n: it's delicious! The eggs are a bit salty but the pancakes and bacon are spot on!

You see Eve is a bit disappointed but you reassure her.

Y/n: hey Eve! Was this your first time cooking!

She stares at you for a moment.

Evelynn: yes.. it was..

Y/n: then for your first time ever cooking I hope you know that you did an amazing job! These pancakes are amazing! And I'd love to have more of your cooking in the future.!

You see Eve's eyes light up.

Evelynn: you mean that..!

Y/n: one thousand percent!

You catch her smiling to herself which she notices you staring and begins to blush.

That.. was.. ADORABLE!

You shot up instantly spooking the girls. You just walk around the table in silence till you're right in front of Eve. You notice she has a nervous confused look on her face but you lean in nice and close to her ear.

Y/n: *whisper* I just wanted to tell you that I'm proud of you! And to thank you for making this wonderful meal for me!

You give her a quick kiss on the cheek.

Y/n: *whisper* I love you!

You gave her another kiss to the cheek you notice the red glow beginning to appear on Eve's cheeks.