Chapter 25 (finally we're here!)

Oh man! I hope you guys liked the last chapter! I was really nervous writing it! It was my first trying to write out a proper fight! But I also hope you enjoy this chapter as well! ALSO!!!!!

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!?!?! WHY AM I SO HIGH UP IN THE RANKINGS BRO!!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!! I AM AT A COMPLETE LOST FOR WORDS!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Y/n POV

You struggled to get out of bed due to heavy exhaustion but the girls however woke up and got ready as if there was never a fight with the Sea God himsel- his name is Nautilus. *sigh* with Nautilus himself.. good! You begin to slowly make your way to the bathroom to prepare for the day. After a few horribly slow hours of taking off your clothes and another for showering then another for putting on new clothes you hear a knock on the door.

Akali: hey Y/n.. are you okay..?

Y/n: yeah! I'm just a little sore is all!

Akali: oh alright! We're all here besides Kai'sa who's at Tahm's restaurant cooking breakfast!

Y/n: oh okay! I'll hurry then!

Akali: don't rush! Just take your time!

Y/n: I don't want to keep you guys waiting! Besides I'm almost done!

Akali: oh okay!

You hurriedly put on your clothes which only made your already aching body hurt more.

Just muscle through it.

You finally finish and exit the bathroom. The girls seemed like they were just talking until they see you limp out of the bathroom. Ahri's eyes widen as she runs up to you using her body as support for you to lean on.

Ahri: are you okay?!

Y/n: yeah! Just a bit sore!

She frowns a bit at you. And you tilt your head.

Y/n: is something wrong..?

She silent for a moment before speaking.

Ahri: don't you.. normally heal really fast.. why aren't you now..?

Huh why was that..

You just shrug.

Y/n: I.. really don't know..

You feel a hand on your shoulder. It was Eve she was now next to you with a concerned look Akali was also looking concerned.

Evelynn: hey.. you need to be careful from now on okay..?

Y/n: I'll be fine!

Evelynn: please..

Y/n: *sigh* I promise I'll be okay!

She frowns a bit before you gave her a smile. Ahri cut in.

Ahri: alright guys..! Let's not keep Kai'sa waiting! I'm pretty sure our breakfast is ready!