37

° ° °
. . . Up to one hundredth in a second, feel the magic in a delicate minute. . .

° ° °

CHAPTER 37 —————

CHAPTER 37
—————

It felt like eternity has past since the last time I'd spent a normal school day even though it had been barely a week of drama. And feeling normal for a day deserved a celebration, after all it was Friday. We were free to do anything after school ended.

We decided to go to the alley. The whole squad consisting of Jeno, Renjun, Chenle, Jisung, Haechan, Jina, Jaemin and I. With Jaemin's hand around my shoulders we walked out of the school, following behind the others. Loud laughing was all we could hear from the idiots in front of us, they were too loud but I didn't feel like judging them, I was too preoccupied with the boy beside me. Staring at him like the world was going to end in the next minute, I didn't even notice I was having a smile while my eyes were glued to the perfection next to me.

"Staring again huh? Am I that good looking?" Jaemin threw me his usual cocky smirk.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out, instead a chuckle left my mouth. "You're so full of yourself, aren't you?" Rolling my eyes, a smile cracked on my face. "Idiot.."

He leaned down towards me through a short laughter, placing a quick peck on my lips with a smile present on both of our faces the whole time, like the finally happy in love couple that we were. "You're the–"

"You guys really didn't invite me huh?"

I turned in shock that I was fast enough to erase from my face. A voice I didn't want to recognize and a face I didn't want to see when I turned around. It made me roll my eyes before my eyes locked with Jaemin's. Both of us sharing a look full of annoyance as we sighed accidentally at the exact same time before facing him

With my stare deadlier than ever I curved a very obviously fake smile on my lips. My eyes were squeezed so hard through it that they were almost closed. "Cause I don't want to sweetie."

"Harsh..." Sunwoo smirked as he calmly walked closer to us. Hands in pockets, acting as if he was actually wanted in our squad. "Unlucky you then Soji."

I raised an eyebrow, keeping the 'excuse me?!' that I had in my head for myself and showing that with my expression instead.

"I'm coming with you, it will be fun spending time with you all. Plus... I'm bringing some girls too!!" He yelled, knowing that Chenle and Jisung would immediately respond to that. And ofcourse the two stopped in their tracks and curiously spun around, cheering as they approached him. Maybe I should have just told them the kind of piece of shit he was, so they wouldn't get along with him.

Nevertheless I stared at the two in disappointment for a moment as if they weren't clueless about his true ugly nature, before I scoffed and walked away from them with Jaemin's hand intertwined with mine.