47

° ° °
. . . Trauma ticking bomb and the detonator froze and now you're exposed. . .

° ° °

CHAPTER 47—————

CHAPTER 47
—————

Three days...

Three more days went by with no chances for me to anyhow leave the house. Three days of stress anytime someone would come home hurt, but luckily it was never mysterious men dressed in black with snipers– or at least that was what Taeyong wanted me to think. I never got my phone back, neither did I get any messages in a different form– like the little cute letters for example.

All I could do was try to act normal so I would gain their trust and they'd eventually give me my phone back and let me out of the house.

I spent most of the time with Jaemin, ofcourse we slept together– now don't get the other idea, just two people literally sleeping in the same bed. I still wasn't in the mood for anything else anyway. I hanged out with Jisung and Chenle a lot, also Jeno and Renjun when they were all off school. The rest was some bonding time with the Chinese squad. Mostly YangYang since he was hurt and at home resting. He was very friendly, seemed nice, as well as Xiaojun and Hendery. The blonde one on the other hand, was barely ever at the mansion, when he was he'd only annoy me with some unnecessary flirty comments. Jina seemed to be close to him though, considering she spent every night out with him. No need to tell, but obviously Haechan didn't like him the least bit.

While we are at the Jina topic, I should've mentioned that she wouldn't stop trying to talk to me whenever she'd find me alone. She'd keep apologising for not being there before all of  this or for pushing me to spill the beans the other day. I guess she was desperate to get her bestie back, though she never lost me. Before I sorted this situation out, I wasn't planning on staying close to her. The only thing I wanted was to have our girly discussions with her again. I missed talking to her more than anything. Yet everytime I'd look at her, it was like I was expecting her to take a bullet through her skull and drop dead in my arms. I knew I wouldn't be able to get that picture out of my mind unless I got rid of the threats. To do that I still needed two more million dollars and I had only one more day to gather them before delivery.

I groaned in annoyance, blankly staring at the TV while my mind was wondering places again. I was getting so impatient to leave this house, it was suffocating me the more I was sitting and doing nothing. Plus watching TV was never my thing at all.

"What is it Soji? Feeling itchy to sprint out of here?" I looked behind following the voice. Taeyong was slowly walking inside the living room, a sarcastic smile plastered on his face as he waved my phone in his hand.

Cocky bastard. Right now I hated him the most. Him and Mark. Both of them were mainly responsible for my imprisonment in my own house while neither of them had the right to literally hold me captive.