8

° ° °
. . . Close your eyes gently,  fall into a deeply twisted space. . .

° ° °

CHAPTER 08 —————

CHAPTER 08
—————

It was around two hours I spent in fear.

For someone with a weak acrophobia, I felt stressed and pressured throughout the whole flight from Seoul to Tokyo. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, I couldn't drink. Looking over the window to take a look at the clouds outside, as much as it looked scary for me, seeing the soft cotton-like flying objects bellow the plane seemed to calm me down, so I spent most of the time staring outside the small window and once the plane touched the ground I finally felt safe again.

Whilst stepping inside the hotel room felt like a different level of peace and a whole different level of extravagance. "Finally!"- the first word that came out of my mouth as I laid down on the bed without even closing the door beforehand. After spending half of the day travelling and waiting for the luxury room I was currently in to be in my hands it was a huge relief to lay my back on something soft. "This is life..." I sighed moving my arms and legs in a form of an angel on the king-sized bed I was about to have for myself for a week.

"Dinner's ready at seven so unpack Soji!" A sassy male voice reached my ears and I raised my upper body up on the bed, staring at the man standing in front of the door with an as emotionless expression as his own after he ruined my few seconds of peace.

"Ten, it's only four..."

"And I'm only telling you." The monotony in my voice and the look on my face was mirrored on his as a sign that I was not the only one that could show an attitude to everyone and he could be as badass, and he left right after without even bothering to close the door after him.

I rolled my eyes, but stood up anyway, though I still hadn't closed the door. I didn't mind it being opened for a short while during the time I unpacked only the few things I was going to need for later. Besides I was too lazy to walk to the door even though it was just a few steps away from me. Only after I took out clothes I would need for the first night in Tokyo I realized I was restless to wait for the evening to arrive.

"I'm bored..." The sentence rolled off my tongue silently as it stroke me and I let my body fall on the soft and obviously expensive mattress. A thing I didn't realize was the someone that had walked in my room seconds or maybe minutes ago and I hadn't noticed.

"Me too..." The deep slightly raspy voice answered to my subconscious prayer for some company. My body stiffened in surprise. I got a mini heart attack, not expecting anyone to enter my room. I had completely forgotten I didn't close the door and anyone could walk in.

My eyes widened for a mere short second once they immediately stopped on the person that scared me a millisecond before. I easily got scared anytime and anyplace when my guard was down. The only time no one could escape my senses was on a mission, whether it was stealing or killing, those were times when my full focus was on a high level.