54

° ° °
. . . Deja vu so I close my eyes, let the demon sing me a lullaby. . .

° ° °

CHAPTER 54—————

CHAPTER 54
—————

Saturday morning.

How long had it been? Almost a week since Minhyuk had brought me here.

And here I was sitting on the unexpectedly cozy leather couch, surprisingly feeling nothing as I stare blankly at the news playing on the TV with my picture shown on the screen. Almost everyone was in the living room with me. All eyes glued to the screen as if they were watching the impossible happen. Of course they weren't expecting a gang to collaborate with the police. I wasn't expecting that either.

"Reported missing: 18 years old Kim Soji gone missing after receiving threatening-"

Arms folded over my chest, I watched the newcomer in a narrowed glare. My mind was running wild, planning ways of torturing him, I could feel his red hair torn off in my palms, I could imagine his screams of torment as I cut his organs out before killing him.

I took a deep breath to calm down. My eyes flickered back to the TV, stinging from the thoughts of Jina, Taeyong, Mark... Jaemin...

Then in the next second the TV was already off and the focus fell over the main character of my story. He grabbed the remote, turning the TV off before letting out a not-so satisfied sigh. Hands resting on his waist as his cold honey brown eyes connected with mine, making my heart stop for a second.

"I see your friends have reported you missing kitten."

I shivered. My eyes were stuck on his for too long. They were so scary but yet addictive. The kind that petrified you, but you just couldn't look away from them- or at least I couldn't.

I didn't know how to respond to him either. I let my head hang low, my eyes glued to the floor as his stern ordering voice reached my ears. Therefore on his command everyone scattered around. The chill Saturday morning wasn't as chill anymore.

And I had no idea if that was a good or a bad thing. Did I want to be found at all? Did I even feel anything anymore?

But one thing was for sure I wanted to kill the red head, his stupid dark brown eyes were glued to me. The mockery in them was so vivid, it was clear to me that he didn't plan on hiding it. I was stupid for even talking to him back at school, plus making him my next target? Hah... dumb.

"Soji-'' Moving my gaze up from the floor my blood started boiling in a second. The red haired guy had this huge smirk on his face that was irritating me so much but I stayed still letting him talk. "You're famous now love." I clenched my jaw, staring deeply in his dark eyes, holding so much cruelty. They were copies of Minhyuk's and I hated them and me, cause I myself was like him.