0

° ° °
. . . you don't know how far I'll go
to not spend these nights alone. . .

° ° °

PROLOGUE —————

PROLOGUE
—————

She was once again in a stranger's arms. Him all over her, her all over him.

Her pale hands buried in the guy's dark hair, his buried in her long emerald green locks that seemed purplish under the highlights of the violescent dim lights in the club. The music was deafeningly loud around them, especially since they were close to the stereo, but it didn't seem to be bothering them.

The guy's mouth was smashed against hers, lips moving with hers in sync, ruining her matte blackberry lipstick. She didn't even know his name. She never knew their names. Everything that mattered was the feeling, the hotness that arose within her body with every touch and the exhilaration and lust she saw in her partners' eyes, knowing that later she would ruin it all.

The lights kept blinking in rhythm with the clamour of the wild songs. It made it even harder for her to see the person in front of her with her head tipsy and spinning from the uncountable amount of alcohol and drugs she had consumed that night.

A low provocative moan escaped her dry painted lips. She felt the man's hands slide all over her body, one gripping her waist and the other travelling through the curves of her body. Waist, hips, thighs... Black dress scrunched up, high enough to reveal her left thigh completely with only the man's arm cupping her exposed butt.

The man's lips curved in a satisfied smirk.

Poor little thing... A short pitiful sentence, three words that always crossed her mind, no matter what she'd be doing, it was always the same phrase: Poor little thing...

"Alright, Ji! That's enough kissing while we're here!"

Two narrowed annoyed eyes entered her peripheral vision. A black haired guy around her age stood a mere step away from her and the obviously older man she was making out with. The black haired guy's arms loosely folded over his chest as he watched the scene unfolding in front of him.

The green haired rolled her eyes at the guy, ignoring his statement and pulling the man even closer to her, a sigh of satisfaction escaping her half opened mouth as the guy worked his way with kisses all over her neck and jawline.

"No use, Mark! She's ignoring everyone again!" Another guy entered the scene, catching the black haired's attention. "Leave her to do whatever she wants." He added, but it sounded more like provoking her to stop.