H U N T E D

HUNTED
Description
————

HUNTED Description —————

- Kim Soji, 18 years old girl, torn between wanting to die and searching for a miracle to bring back hope. Ruined way too soon to trust anyone new and too afraid to try and change the way she's been living all along.

- Na Jaemin, a mysterious guy showing up to change the way she looks at people. Full of secrets and a threat to her so-called peaceful life.

- Mark Lee, the only person ever to keep her under control and accept her the way she chooses to be.

A story about a girl that finally finds the will to live after years of being tormented by her ruthless past, just to have it reach to her once more, coming back with the same intensity of cruelty and terror and once again erasing her just built hope and happiness.

NCT Gangsta Series Book 1 - Kim Soji's story

[A/N]:

Finally coming back with these series after struggling to collect our ideas together and correcting hopefully everything that's been missing!

For our followers and those few that read the first draft of The Leader, thank you for waiting patiently for us to post a book again. Don't worry, The Leader will be out too, just a little bit later and with a lot of changes and maybe a change of name too. Until then I hope you will enjoy this one, since we put everything of our knowledge love and emotions to create a story line good enough to reach your hearts, make you laugh and cry alongside the characters.

Thank you beforehand to everyone that decided to check out this book, we hope you like it.

Please don't be afraid to comment, we accept everyone's opinion. Both positive and negative comments would help us get better and correct our mistakes.

Also we'd be happy to see your votes, that way we'd know that you enjoy our story.

We will post once a week just like before, so look ahead to next week's update and the traumatic drama we have up our sleeves.

The story line, characters, places and events are thought off and written by us based on our own imagination, so any similar stories are either a pure coincidence or stolen from us which is illegal and punishable by law and please report it.

Without further ado, have a nice day/night and Happy New Year, please stay happy and healthy throughout 2021 and make the most of it worth remembering.

—————

° ° ° Coming soon ° ° °
—————