7

° ° °
. . . I'm far from the bad things you've imagined, the bad niceness. . .

° ° °

CHAPTER 07 —————

CHAPTER 07
—————

"Good morning fuckers, and Taeil!" I yelled as I moved step by step down the stairs with the heavy luggage in my hands.

I never cared how I called everyone else in the room, but I had to have at least one person to whom I was good. I had to have at least one person that would be on my side when everyone else weren’t. Besides Taeil was the oldest and he deserved my respect unlike everyone else that hated me as much as I hated them.

“Are you ready, Ji?" A certain raven haired asked staring at his phone, disappointingly not paying attention at my struggling self with the luggage just like everyone else. I scoffed in disappointment finally reaching the bottom of the stairs and dropping the luggage with a heavy thud making the floor of the main hall shake a little under my feet, making him and everyone else startled while most of them glared at me.

"If you look up from your phone you'll see that I'm ready, Mark!" I rolled my eyes as he looked up at me, raising an eyebrow at my attitude. I ignored his and everyone else’s eyes on me and showed them a bright obviously fake smile again. "By the way I wanted to tell you that I'll come to the airport by myself."

"Why alone?" The leader asked coldly. Once again he glared at me, narrowed eyes at me as he raised an eyebrow my way, once again becoming suspicious of me and it was completely acceptable and understandable. "What are you planning now Soji?"

"None of your business Tea-yong! I'll get going now!” I grabbed my suitcase and pulled it after me outside, but not forgetting to stop in front of Yuta as I pulled an innocent smile across my face. His car keys hanging between my fingers as I shook them and looked at everyone else except him. "Oh and I will take Yuta's car!"

“When the fuck did you take them?!!” The peanut haired man tried to snatch the keys from my hand, but failed as I stepped away from him and rushed outside to the car ignoring his loud yelling after me. He tended to forget I had one of the best stealing skills in the gang and it was worth to remind him from time to time this way.

• • •

Once again I found myself waiting for Jaemin on the same parking lot in front of the same grocery store. This time I was out of the car, leaning my back on the hood of the car. The music in the car was loud enough so I could listen to it outside while I was waiting.

I rarely had a pack of cigarettes with me, but today I found one almost emptied in my room and took it. I took a lot of things that probably wouldn’t be of use to me in Japan, but I had to have them just in case.

I raised a cigarette up to my lips. I was aware it was a bad habit, but at first it seemed cool and later developed into a habit. I found myself smoking when I was bored, when I was stressed, when I was with friends who smoked, when I was waiting.