26

° ° °
. . . Throw everything so we can't even have a single piece  of hope. . .

° ° °

CHAPTER 26 —————

CHAPTER 26
—————

The door swung open hitting the wall behind with a loud thud, it might've left a scratch, but it wasn't like anyone of us cared at the moment. I just chuckled mouthing a low sarcastic 'oops'. My eyes lusciously locking with his for just a split second before I returned to kissing him hungrily. My hand buried in his soft mocha hair, tugging on it and playing with it while my lips worked on his, tongue sliding around his. My legs wrapped tightly around his waist as he carried me inside the apartment.

I suppressed a smirk from forming on my face when I bit on his lip receiving a low moan. He was so easy to drag into this, so easy to make him enjoy everything of me before I simply throw everything in his face and leave him like I did to everyone. Though deep down I didn't want to, I really didn't. There weren't deep feelings involved at all, but I felt enough to doubt my own intentions. So instead I made myself think that he was only a good way of erasing a certain ravenette from my mind for a short while.

The kitchen was the closest destination we could reach and maybe it was one extra hot situation to even wait until we reached the bedroom. I didn't want to extend it either. I wanted to get it done, get answers and leave or don't get answers, but still leave him since I would get them out of him later anyway.

I was placed on top of the kitchen counter, with him between my legs, pressed so close to me that I could feel him besides the thin material of the black leggings I wore. He was desperate and this time, as much as I didn't want to, 'poor little thing' easily popped on my mind and I didn't push the thought to the back of my mind like usually with him, I stuck to it, imagining him like every other so-called toy I had played before just to make myself feel better after leaving.

I smirked widely as the phrase almost escaped my lips when he buried his face in the crook of my neck. I felt his tongue hot against my skin while he left wet kisses all around. His hands easily wondering around my body, fingertips tracing lines down my back and holding onto my hips while my fingers were still wrapped around strands of his slightly wavy hair. A soft low moan leaving my mouth instead when I felt his teeth biting down on my skin.

My arms reached the bottom of his shirt first, pulling it up and making him part from my neck for a short while. The air already felt hot enough with no words exchanged, only looks and already raged breaths.

He didn't waste any time after I left him shirtless, pulling my leggings down and off of my legs, but he stopped the second he touched my hoodie. Sudden confusion making his eyebrows furrow, lips seal into an almost frown making me confused as well. "What?" I asked breathlessly.