34

° ° °
. . . Just like when wind blows, the autumn leaves tremble and just like when the waves occur, the ocean trembles, I trembled because love passed by me. . .

° ° °

CHAPTER 34 —————

CHAPTER 34
—————

I cursed.

It wasn't the first or the last time either that I woke up with a terrible headache. I didn't know where I was, with whom I was, what I was or why I was. My mind was blank except for the feeling of pumping in my head.

I finally managed to open my eyes enough to study my surroundings although it was hard. But the place was easily recognisable for me, considering I had been living here for years. I was in my room in the mansion and the reason for my awakening was obviously the wide opened curtains I had forgotten to close.

I wasn't alone in my bed, which was and wasn't a surprise at the same time. I remembered leaving the club with Taehyung, but I couldn't remember coming home or anything at all after that except that we bought a bottle of expensive wine on our way to somewhere. I guessed the somewhere was here in the mansion.

I cursed again. I was going to get a good beating from the leader or his many right hands. I could only beg the devil for Taeyong, Johnny, Yuta and Doyoung to be out and not see Taehyung. I was so not supposed to bring people home.

Without moving my body an inch from the position I was in, with my naked stomach still flat on the bed I reached the drawer next to me and pulled out a painkiller, cursing one more time for having to stand up to drink it. Anyways I didn't have a choice but to straighten up and drink the pill with some water from the bottle I always had next to my bed.

"Good morning, love." The bottle slipped through my hand from the sudden deep raspy voice that was so hot to listen to in the morning. Another 'Fuck' escaped my lips as I jumped in surprise, the water spilling on my naked chest all the way down. It wasn't like he hasn't seen me naked, so I didn't really care, after all only my back was visible for him.

Either ways I pulled the blanket and wrapped it around me before standing up. "Good morning to you too..." I mumbled as I held my hair up in a loose bun before turning around. "So we fucked again, huh?" I questioned with a completely flat voice before sighing and making my way to the wardrobe.

Taehyung laughed, I could hear him standing up from the bed, his footsteps leisure and barely audible behind me. "The same cute forgetful Soji I remember. The same question everytime."

I took some fresh clothes and spun around, therefore letting out a loud frustrated sigh. "You know damn well that's not what's bothering me. Now get dressed and pray for me for no one to see you leave this mansion. Because if they do, I'll be dead in no time."

"No worries, Soji. I'd never expose your location. We're allies, remember? Taeyong and I do business together and I never betray my partners, whether they're my business partners or sex partners." He smirked and pecked my lips before walking to the bathroom and throwing me his typical flirty wink across his shoulder while I stared at his broad naked back blankly.