22

° ° °
. . . After doing this, someday you'll probably be blinded by jealousy. . .

° ° °

CHAPTER 22 —————

CHAPTER 22
—————

I scoffed as I watched with a glare a scene unfolding in front of my eyes.

A blonde one? Really? The most annoying type of sluts. Were they even dating? Why didn’t I know he was hanging out with someone? I couldn’t decide if I was more hurt that he never told me he was dating someone or it was the mere fact that a girl other than me was right now in his arms. Though I didn’t have the right to feel that way while having Jaemin with me.

I sat on the couch, drinking up the last sip of the bottle of whiskey in my hand that I shared with Jaemin. Not having enough space on the couches, he was sitting down on the floor in front of me instead, many people sat on the floor, not including Mark and the blonde girl that walked in with him hours ago and ruined my fun before it even started.

I sighed deeply, lighting up maybe the twentieth cigarette that night only— if I exaggerate that is. One by one they kept disappearing minutes after I lit them up, I wasn’t even noticing how fast I smoked them in. I guess I could say I was stressed, without a reason and without the right to be, but it couldn’t be helped.

My eyes staring straight at the two people opposite of me, trying to hide any possible expression my face could’ve shown as I watched the blonde lean on Mark’s chest, him running his fingers through her hair while the two were whispering things far too inaudible for my ear sight. On top of that they leaned in, their lips merged together and it was more than enough for me to stressfully take in large cloud of smoke from the cigarette between my lips.

Two fingers pulled the cigarette away from me slowly and scrunched it against the ground. I looked at the brown haired guy sitting on the floor just below me with an expressionless look, holding the smoke I inhaled inside until he spoke, seriously enough, voice sounding soft but with warning visible in it. “I told you smoking isn’t healthy, Soji.”

And I slowly released the smoke in his face with that, standing up and walking towards the entrance of the place, leaving Jaemin coughing from the sudden action before I heard his footsteps right behind me. Walking away from there meant I wanted to be alone, but I didn’t object even after I leaned on Jungwoo’s car and Jaemin approached me.

He stopped right in front of me, blocking my view of the hole and stopping me from glaring everyone else inside. His face rather neutral as he stared at me for a few seconds, while I almost glared at him without meaning to do so. I folded my arms across my chest and he copied my action. “What’s wrong with you suddenly?”

I looked up at his eyes that were holding just a little bit of annoyance and more worry. I thought about it for a second and stepped aside to look inside. My eyes locked with Mark’s while he kept on patting the girl’s hair. Unreadable. I couldn’t say what he thought or what he felt. I looked back at Jaemin and I came up with an idea. Why ruin my night when I could just have even more fun and forget about that girl and their relationship whatever it was?