69

° ° °
. . . Too blind to see the light, my eyes got used to the night. . .

° ° °

CHAPTER 69—————

CHAPTER 69
—————

The TV was playing something, some movie Sunwoo and Haechan put on against everyone else's will at the exact same moment they stepped foot inside the house. And of course I wasn't paying much attention to it. My eyes were stuck on the screen, watching the massacre going on, but my ears were preoccupied with the faint sound of two pairs of footsteps walking down the stairs and of course the conversation between the said people.

"Have you decided where we're going tonight, dear?" Minhyuk questioned sweetly, talking to that one woman like he wasn't the same person who has raped a few others, including her. Including me...

"I told you, you were supposed to surprise me tonight, honey. Didn't you come up with some place yourself?" Krystal protested.

"I do have a few options on my mind. I just thought I'd let you decide." He smiled as the two of them reached the bottom of the stairs.

The side of my eye grasping the picture of her hands on his chest reaching for his tie. "Let me fix this, first." She chuckled and I did my best to not roll my eyes at the sight. I wasn't jealous, if that's what you were thinking. I did not care in fact. It's just that I knew he had such a side of him. She was special to him, he loved her– if he was even capable of that. And yet he slept with others, hurt others with no respect at all. No shame, no guilt, like he was doing nothing wrong at all.

"Now where are you two headed? Dressed like.." Sunwoo glanced at them up and down. "...that?"

They were dressed pretty formally. Him- a nice and clean black tuxedo with a black shirt underneath and a blood red tie, his caramel colored hair neatly styled backwards. Her- a long silky cream coloured gown tightly wrapped around her body and a fluffy black fur coat, complimented with a fluffy black fur hat, a small black handbag and black high heels. If I didn't know him as well as I did, I'd say they looked like a power couple, perfect for each other. The way they glanced at each other, smiling like two love birds made me want to throw up. So, I looked away.

"Dinner date." Krystal proudly answered, intertwining her fingers with his.

"Well that hasn't happened in a very long while." Jennie commented emotionlessly.

"Have fun, I guess.." I smiled, one of the fakest smiles I've ever pulled.

"Thank you, kitten. Now if you'll excuse us." My fake smile widened at his words before finally rolling my eyes away as I heard the main door close.

Then all of the seven people in the room, me included, stared at each other for a short while, before Haechan broke the silence. "Mark and Soojin?"

"They're not home." Eunwoo answered, making me release a relieved sigh.