19

° ° °
. . . You're the flames that revive the flowers you haven't even seen. . .

° ° °

CHAPTER 19 ————

CHAPTER 19
————

The steady roar of the Lambo I was in kept my nerves calmer until I reached the mansion.

Everything that had happened slowly became only a memory as minutes passed by. Nothing more of the excitement and adrenaline was left, only the weapons in the back of the car, the blood on my clothes, hands and face and unfortunately on Yuta’s smoke grey leather seats.

I cursed, he would kill me once he’d come back and see the dot of blood. Although it was just a tiny little spot, I knew the dramatic bitch would make it sound like I ruined the whole car inside-out.

After leaving Jaemin, Jeno and Renjun in front of the apartment building where as they said Renjun owned an apartment, I drove to the base in the forest, putting back the weapons in the underground warehouse and now I was finally home more than two hours after midnight.

I wasn’t sure if I’d find anyone awake around the house at that time, but what surprised me was a whole crowd of people in the living room and I only mouthed a soundless ‘I'm fucked up’ before I put on my confident and cold mask and entered the living room, planning to rush straight upstairs as soon as I inform them that I was alive, but my plan failed.

“Here are your money!” I said as I slammed the cheque on the table in front of Taeyong whom although I knew would be back today, I didn’t expect it too be so late in the night. “Oh, and by the way I killed the man. I wasn’t sure if you wanted him alive.”

“Who helped you?” Johnny asked, arms folded across his chest as he stood leaned against the wall. His eyes narrowed at me in suspicion, but a calm expression rested on his face nevertheless.

“That’s not important. I made it back alive without those annoying little brats!” I pointed at Jisung and Chenle that sat down on the floor, leaning their backs against the armchair that Haechan and Jina shared since there wasn’t enough space for everyone although the living room was far from small. The two blondies scoffed, rolling their eyes away from me, but I didn’t care less. “I need to wash up and go to sleep, now! Good ni—” I was turning around, just ready to head for the stairs, but I had to spin back and look at the glaring brown haired that stopped my sentence.

“Oh, you ain’t going anywhere, green witch!” Yuta said coldly and stood up, spreading his hand in front of him. “My car keys.” He mumbled calmly, but sternly, with a dead glare and so low voice that made shivers spread throughout my body.

I gulped and slowly stepped closer to him, leaving the car keys in his hand and readying to sprint upstairs, but two men caught me by each of my arms the second I tried to run away. Johnny and Jaehyun smirked widely at me as they made a gesture for me to turn around and face Yuta again that I would give my all just to not stare at his angry scary face.