29

° ° °
. . . I'm done with the drama, I'm fixing my karma, one more night of pure nirvana. . .

° ° °

CHAPTER 29 —————

CHAPTER 29
—————

Lee Bao— 29 years old, Chinese; loves parties, girls, money, drugs... Gets into every kind of deals there is to get to money even selling guns and shooting equipment. A liar, a player, a cheater, not trustworthy at all, yet manages to stay alive in the underground by fooling people. All in all, Taeyong was a bad choice to deal with for that guy.

I stepped out of the back seat of the Benz, glad that my acting asleep actually worked so Mark and Renjun wouldn’t talk to me. Cold breeze hit me the moment I opened the door and I shivered realizing how cold the weather was getting day by day. I turned on the earplug in my ear immediately, it was like a habit everytime we were on a mission.

Then I literally ran away joining Jaehyun’s side once we all headed to the entrance of the club, pushing our way through the crowd in front— I mean, we were privileged. I haven’t spoken to Mark for days and I wasn’t willing to change that until I got over the fact that he was dating. I wasn’t avoiding him as much as I avoided conversations with him.

“Everything okay there, Doyoung?” Taeyong questioned in the earplug as we walked inside. WinWin walked on his right with the bag full of money, I didn’t even know how much there were, but there were a lot. Dayeon was on his left, hand in hand— fingers intertwined. I walked right behind them with Jaehyun, having Renjun and Mark walk in the last raw.

It was hard to keep track of everyone and follow them around, the blinking lights in the darkness of the still almost empty room made sure of that. It was barely half past nine, it was too early for the party to start. Besides it was Wednesday not many people party on a week day.

“We have every camera in the place Yong.” I rolled my eyes when I heard Jaemin answering the question. And Yong? When did those two get so close? Last thing I remembered was Taeyong threatening to kill Jaemin for knowing about us.

Anyways, I knew if I was going to listen to Jaemin’s voice in my ear during the whole night and at the same time have Mark’s judgemental eyes on me everytime I was willing to seduce a guy, it would only get me going crazy and getting drunker than ever. So I tried to be a good girl for once and stay focused on the reason we were there.

“The guy is in the V.I.Ps with two guards, a trunk is outside the back exit with six people guarding it. I'm not sure that could fit 30 wooden gun boxes though, but let’s see what he’s got.” Doyoung explained while we were approaching the V.I.P booths.

“We’re just about to find out.” The leader spoke just before nearing enough to get the Chinese's attention. A dark haired man an inch shorter than him, dressed fancily, with golden chains hanging around his neck— obviously to show off his money. He looked drugged, with snow-white skin appearing like a ghost opposite of his pitch black hair. With shallow cheeks and obvious dark eye bags.