2

° ° °
. . . Push and pull me even more,
I'm confident I will win. . .

° ° °

CHAPTER 02 -----

CHAPTER 02
-----

The house was full with people. It was pretty unusual for everyone to be gathered together for dinner. There would be always someone missing, but this time all of them were present. And I knew what it was about. I also knew I couldn't escape it even though I didn't want it. But still I took a shot and stayed at my room hoping to not be disturbed for the rest of the night.

I was laying on my bed, doing nothing productive. Lights- shut down, the only glimpse of light entering my room was the faint one from the stars and the moon. It was a full moon, so it shone a little bit brighter than usual. I usually had my blinds down, but for some odd reason that night I had the glass door of my balcony completely opened allowing me to listen to the chirping of some night birds and the whistles of the crickets.

I had my laptop on my lap, watching some new Anime I had found few days before. Strange for a killer and a criminal to watch Anime? Well, I did. And I was enjoying it until someone knocked on my door.

It was definitely not Jina, since if it were her she would burst in right after the knock, but no one entered. Meaning I had to pause the episode, get up and get the door myself. So I did, without bothering to turn the lights on although I knew the lights from the corridor would blind me once I swing the door opened.

"What?" I asked once I had the door opened. I tried not to sound rude, but I definitely sounded bored and annoyed since I had to stop the episode halfway. My eyes half closed whilst trying to adapt to the rays of the yellow light bulb that fell directly onto my eyes once I looked up at the ravenatte guy.

"Why do you always have your lights off? Do you even recognise me now?" He waved a hand in front of my face and I rolled my eyes slapping it down so he placed it back in his pocket.

"I recognize you Mark, I am not blind!" I leaned my body on the door frame, not letting him in, but not leaving my room either. My arms folded over my chest as I wait for an explanation. "What do you want seriously?"

"Me? Nothing. Taeyong wants you down for dinner."

I rolled my eyes. I already knew what he wanted. "Tell the red parrot I am not hungry." I stepped back and started closing the door, just to stop midway.

"You know he doesn't care about that right?" Mark's eyebrow was raised as he looked at me with an emotionless half grin, probably telling me that I had to get down for dinner, even though I knew why and I already expressed myself about the situation earlier on the phone with the leader.

I let out a sigh "Fine, I'll be down in a minute." and once again I tried to close the door just to be stopped as a foot stepped before it refraining me from closing it completely, before he opened it again, finally taking his hand out of his sweatpants pockets.