20

° ° °
. . . Let's not make promises, you never know when tomorrow comes. . .

° ° °

CHAPTER 20 —————

CHAPTER 20
—————

So sour yet so sweet my
Overly beautiful love,
Just if I could have you now
I'd have the world in my hands...

- your favourite secret admirer...”

I laughed sweetly at the short poem, I would cringe at this kind of stuff, but this was definitely cute. Unlike the usual short quote-messages, this time they— whoever it was were even more creative.

By now I had a collection of the letters at home in a box in my drawer. My secret admirer that obviously loved to call himself that way kept leaving letters in my locker every second day and I never managed to catch them doing it.

I was just about to fold the letter and put it in my back pocket, but it got snatched from my hand easily. I rolled my eyes at the grey haired guy. I found it annoying when people grabbed stuff from my hands like that and he loved to do things that irritate me. He read the latter out loud and although it was only me and him walking through that part of the school yard, I hated to hear it out loud, the way he read it sounded especially cringe.

“Oh, look Cabbage, every verse starts with a later of your name! This guy really likes you? Who is it? You know him? Or is it maybe a she?” The annoying guy asked curiously circling around me with a sheepish smile and teasingly wiggling his eyebrows, something I hated from the bottom of my heart. I hated everything he'd do, but especially teasing me.

I rolled my eyes skywards once again, snatching the letter back from his hand and finally folding it and placing it in my pocket. “How the fuck would I know Ketchup? They introduce them self as my secret admirer, didn’t you read that part?!” I questioned annoyed as we stopped right next to the exit of the school yard waiting for the rest to keep up.

“Secret admirer my ass.” Haechan rolled his eyes. “Someone’s obviously joking with you, Ji. No one likes a cabbage like you.” He smiled widely, annoying me even more, his back leaned on the fence and his hands in the pockets of his pants. I just glared up at him deadly, standing exactly in the same posture as him, only my arms were folded across my chest.

“Look who's talking. I still wonder why Jina is dating an annoying dumb idiot such as yourself. Just look at your hair, it’s like electrified, pointing in all directions.” I touched his ash grey hair in tiny waves that actually looked cute ruffled like that, but I had to find something to point out on him.

I chuckled with an evil victorious smirk as he started fixing his hair. “That’s Jina’s doing, she just loves to mess my hair up all the time—”