23

° ° °
. . . The future that is going to be taken from the after effect came without a warning. . .

° ° °

CHAPTER 23 —————

CHAPTER 23
—————

I needed more fun. Blood was rushing through my veins causing me to feel hot and needy alongside.

The car ride was silent since the beginning and I was getting bored only sitting and staring out the window. Mark was off limits, I didn’t even want to talk to him at that moment, it just felt like we were mad at each other for some reason after we got inside the car. Jaehyun wasn’t the best choice to start a conversation with either. I didn’t even have anything to talk with him at the moment. But Jaemin?

Instead of staring at the window I found myself glancing at the rear-view mirror for a second. Just to have Mark’s ocean eyes glance back at me, the same empty look he had when I caught his eyes while he was with the blonde. The many times I caught them kissing replayed in front of my eyes while I stared at him. And instead of glaring at him with my whole will, I smirked.

He was always against me making out with random other guys, wasn’t he? I wondered, what if...

I pulled on a serious face and looked at Jaemin, staring at him next to me for a short while— at his lips to be precise. I felt like kissing him although it was probably not the right time and place, because if I started something it wouldn’t end up being just a kiss. My imagination at the moment took me too far that it was hard to only stare at him and do nothing more. By the time I wasn’t sure if I wanted to kiss him just to annoy Mark. Maybe it was the after effects of the drug, making me vengeful, but needy at the same time.

Jaemin turned his head to face me, hand running down my hair softly and it felt nice having someone play with it like that. “What is it, love?” He questioned silently, maybe finally noticing me staring at him for so long. I looked up at him, like on cue my eyes stopped on his lips. Nope, the need to kiss them wasn’t gone, instead it just rose.

I gulped before opening my mouth to speak, lowly, but loud enough for at least him to hear. “Kiss me...” I mumbled and locked my eyes with his finally, though he looked taken aback, surprised and confused as he furrowed his thick eyebrows that I barely made out in the darkness of the car.

“What?” He asked again almost in a whisper.

“Kiss me, Jaemin...” I ordered, as silent as before, but more confident as I raised my head from his shoulder, facing him completely instead. My eyes locked with his, faces inches away from each other as I studied his reaction. My insides craving for him and preparing to get disappointed at any second, but as well getting more and more excited with every passing second while I waited.

“You’re still not sane, love. That doesn’t sound like a nice idea.” Jaemin warned silently, touching my neck and forehead, probably to check on my body temperature when I was sure I was burning hot under his touch.