We Can

Jumin pulled up to Luciel's place and ran up the stairs, he threw his jacket over his head in case someone was going to try and snap a picture of him again. 

He knocked on the door and it immediately opened up, Jumin rushed inside.

"Oh my gosh Luciel I don't even know how, who, or why someone took a picture of us, I'm just shocked and distraught-"

Luciel coughed loudly cutting Jumin off. He pointed to his couch.

Jumin's eyes grew wide "Hi Hyun"

Luciel coughed again "well um Zen just wanted to chat with me and I told him you were coming and he said he would wait here for you and now you're here and I'm here and here we all are....caught up...imma keep taking down photos...of us....yup" Luciel scurried away.

Hyun stared at Jumin. Jumin opened his mouth to speak but Zen put his finger up.

"No, I'm going to start. Sit" Zen told Jumin. Jumin nodded and sat on the couch.

Zen took a deep breath "I came here with every intention of beating the hell out of Luciel you know. But then I realized something on my way over...I should beat you up."

Jumin looked hurt.

Zen continued "YOU were the one who said NOTHING while I broke down apologizing to you then I find out all that time that I was beating myself up about you, YOU were HERE with HIM."

Zen was on the brink of tears, Jumin opened his mouth and Zen put up his finger to stop him again. 

"I was so hurt Jumin. I was pissed off. And then I came here and what do I find? Luciel opening the door all puffy-eyed with snot coming out of his nose. I realized I couldn't beat up this guy, you know why Jumin?"

Zen paused and Jumin didn't say anything.

"Because he's in love with you too. He's hurt too. Jumin you broke two people's hearts over the course of 3 days."

Zen had tears running down his face, "and the WORST part is I STILL love you. Even after all of this I STILL stupidly want you. Why?!"

Zen buried his face in his hands.

Jumin had tears running down his cheeks. 

He sat closer to Zen whispering "I'm sorry Hyun".

Zen sat up and looked him in the eye "What do we do? Why do we keep hurting each other? Why does it hurt so much?"

Jumin grabbed Zen's face staring back at him, the two with tears in their eyes.

"Because we love each other," Jumin said bluntly.

"We can't be together," Zen muttered, "It hurts us too much, and others....we can't"

"We can," Jumin said squeezing Zens face "we can move on, grow together, forgive each other, love each other... all we have to do is try. We can do this Hyun"

Jumin let go of Zen's face and grabbed his hands.

"Because, if we can't," Jumin muttered, "then I can't go on living"

Zen looked at Jumin shocked as tears streamed down Jumin's face.

"Hyun life is so much better with you, how can I live in a world without you in it, without you by my side, that I can't do..."

Zen now grabbed Jumin's face and wiped his tears and kissed him. 

"We can" Zen whispered on his lips.

The two held each other crying as they kissed and hugged, not letting go.

---------------------------

Luciel was curled up on the floor cradling his knees, his back against the wall. 

He was sniffling, crying, and clutching his pants. 

He heard every word.

"Jumin..." Luciel muttered repeatedly, "Jumin"

"I'm so sorry Jumin" he whispered.