Be Mine

Jumin leaned down and licked up Zen's chest stopping over his lips

"hmm not bad" Jumin said licking his lips.

Zen's arms were finally released from Jumin's grasp. Jumin sat up in the seat across from Zen who was still laying down.

Jumin just stared at the beautiful man laying down across from him.

Zen's tank top soaked with sweat and rolled up to his neck. His abbs covered in cum and his sweatpants pushed down to his ankles. Zen's hair was out of it's usual neatly kept pony tail and was now all spread out around his head.

And his eyes, Jumin thought, are absolutely ravishing and they're staring right at me.

Zen and Jumin stared at each other both breathing heavy.

"Zen" Jumin finally broke the silence

"y...yes J..Jumin" why am I nervous again he thought I just had sex with this guy.

Jumin smiled at Zen's nervous stutter "You're so cute when you're nervous"

Jumin reached a hand out to touch Zen's hair but immediately retracted it

"um Zen.. I would like you to.. um well.. be mine... exclusively..."

Zen stared at Jumin not knowing what to say.

"J...Jumin" he started "I...I don't know w...what to say..."

"Say you'll be mine" Jumin said immediately

"I mean.." he cleared his throat "I just worry"

Zen looked at the dark haired man puzzled "what do you mean?" He asked.

Jumin sighed and glanced to the side fixing his sleeve button "well I worry that others will touch you and I don't want them to. I've always hated seeing you surrounded by girls and fans who try and touch you and hit on you. I just don't like it."

Zen stared at the nervous man and giggled.

Jumin stared at Zen "what is so funny I didn't say a joke"

Zen kept giggling "no no not that. It's just that.... I never knew you felt that way"

Zen grabbed Jumin's hand and Jumin just stared at it.

Zen looked at Jumin who was still breathing heavy and had tears in the corner of his eyes.

Tears? Zen thought

"Jumin are you okay?"

He said reaching up to wipe away a drop rolling down his cheek but Jumin slapped his hand away

"I'm fine. I'm sorry. Ignore what I said. I'll leave you at home now. Driver!" Jumin said hastily shaking off Zen's hand buttoning up his shirt moving closer to the divider.

The driver rolled it down a crack "yes Mr. Han"

"please take us back to Mr. Zen's house please. Quickly."

"Yes sir." The man replied and quickly rolled up the window.

"Please Zen. Fix yourself"

Jumin continued to button up his shirt avoiding all eye contact with Zen.

Zen started to pull up his sweats sitting up in total confusion. Zen looked at Jumin who has returned to his usual stern demeanor. Zen fidgeted fixing his shirt and they just sat in silence.

-----
Reader!! Enjoyed the smut? Don't worry there's more! Just let me know what you think and if you want more!! I enjoy writing very much and would love to hear your suggestions:)
- Aly