Crystal

An update finally!!

Sorry to all you amazing readers for keeping you waiting for more chapters...

Being a full time college student and working two jobs is demanding...
Forgive me senpais!!!
Anyways here's more :3

----

The next month went by so quickly for the two love birds, however they were trying to keep their relationship on the down low.

They snuck around to each others houses and met up in little coffee shops and parks outside the city.

The only person who knew was driver Kim.

The two were sitting in the back of Jumin's limo being driven up to the mountains to spend a nice weekend at a cozy cabin.

Zen was looking out the window observing all the nature that was surrounding them around the small road they were on.

Two motorcyclists come zooming past Zen's window driving fast up the small roadway. Zen looked at them pass with a glisten in his eye.

"Jumin I miss my bike" Zen said frowning at the man.

Jumin grabbed his hand "aww it's your own fault for not going to a mechanic to install your new parts"

Zen rolled his eyes "I could do it myself!"

Jumin squeezed Zen's hand "you obviously couldn't because the bike broke down the second you started it up"

Zen was looking down and shaking his head "whatever Jumin, I never trusted Crystal with anyone anyways"

Jumin giggled "Zen I already told you that your bike's name sounds like a stripper and you should change it".

Zen crossed his arms turning away from Jumin "hell no!! She is a one of a kind motorcycle and will never be named anything other than her true name. Crystal is the best motorcycle in the world"

Jumin coughed mumbling "was".

Before Zen could argue back driver Kim rolled down the divider, "excuse me sirs but we are at the cabin".

"Thank you Mr. Kim" Jumin said.

Driver Kim rolled the divider back up.

"Come Zen let's go" Jumin said grabbing Zen's hand.

Zen pulled his hand away quickly "say sorry to Crystal"

Jumin laughed "Zen, really?"

Zen looked serious trying hard not to smile "yes".

Jumin rolled his eyes and grabbed Zen's hands "I'm sorry Crystal" Jumin said staring into Zen's eyes.

Zen couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out laughing "I can't believe you said it" Zen yelped still laughing.

Jumin put his head down rubbing the bridge of his nose between his eyes. "Of course I was going to say it. If it was making you upset, I just wanted you happy again"

Zen stopped laughing, feeling a little bad, "aw I'm sorry I joked Jumin, I love you" Jumin grabbed Zen's face "I love you too".

Jumin pulled Zen's face closer to his kissing his lips softly.

Zen soon grabbed Jumins face pressing their lips together harder, the kiss getting rougher and more passionate.

*cough, cough*, the two stopped kissing, driver Kim holding the door of the limo open for the two to depart.

Zen giggled, Jumin clearing his throat stepping out first "I apologize Mr. Kim, thank you" Jumin slipped driver Kim a little extra tip "out bags, please".

Driver Kim nodded and walked to the trunk.

Zen burst out laughing "you know that's like the 100th time he's caught us doing something right?"

Jumin smirked "well how about making that a possible 101?"

Jumin pushed Zen down in the limo slamming the door behind him.

Driver Kim rolling his eyes taking his time with the bags.