I'm coming

Hi reader! Please enjoy the smut ;) comment! Let me know what you think! ;)
-----

"I'll see you in five minutes"

"Jumin! What...how am I.."

Jumin hung up.

Zen just looked at his phone and let out the breath he was holding in "that was weird..."

*ding dong* Zen hear his door bell ring.

Zen got up off his bed and immediately realized it was hard for him to walk comfortably.

Wide eyed he looks down at his pants and bites his lip "look what that trust fund kid did to me."

Zen fixes himself and opens the door to see Jumin's driver.

"Mr. Zen. I'm here to pick you up. Orders from Mr. Han himself are to deliver you quickly."

Zen blushed and looked down "I...I'll get my shoes" he muttered stumbling back into his room to quickly find the closest pair of shoes.

He slipped them on and stepped outside and locked his door.

"This way Mr. Zen. The car is parked across the street"

Zen thought it was funny that the driver used the term car for the limo Jumin set to get him.

The driver opens the car door and Zen steps into the vehicle.

"Hello Zen" a deep voice caught him off guard and driver Kim slamming the door shut caused him to jump.

The voice chuckled "come here".

Zen sat down.

The driver rolled down the divider "Where to Mr. Han?"

Jumin replied "just drive around thank you".

The driver nodded and rolled the black divider back up.

"Jumin....what are you..."

He was cut off by Jumin's lips on his.

His lips were so rough but soft all at the same time, Zen thought as he kissed back feeling Jumin's hand run through his hair.

Jumin backs up and takes a breath "hm? I guess you liked that. How about another?"

Zen blushed and nodded.

Jumin smirked and pushed Zen down flat on his back on the long seat of the limo holding Zen's arms above his head.

Jumin kisses him again with rough passion this time pushing his tongue into Zen's mouth.

Zen responds by kissing back harder moving his tongue around and around with Jumin's.

Jumin sits up on all fours hovering above Zen.

"I assume you liked that one as well?"

Zen nodded again.

"Oh?" Jumin continues smugly "this time I can really see that you liked it."

Jumin looks down at the bulge formed in Zen's pants.

Zen turns bright red and moves his hands to cover his face but Jumin is too quick and presses Zen's hands back above his head pushing them down hard into the seat cushion.

Jumin smirks "I love that face on you... I'd like to see more of it"

Jumin holds Zen's arms down with one hand and runs the other down his chest to cup Zen's crotch.

Zen groans lowly and Jumin pushes his palm against his bulge harder and harder down.

Zen bites his lip.

Jumin is smirking at Zen as he now rubs him from the outside feeling him get harder and harder in his palms.

"Oh you like this feeling?" Jumin asks Zen.

Zen nods still biting his lip.

Jumin chuckles and leans down to whisper in his ear "how bad do you want me?"

Zen gasps and groans.

"I said" Jumin says tightening his hold "how bad do you want me?"

Zen moans "r...really really bad Jumin"

"hmmm good" Jumin says then biting his ear and shoving his hand down Zen's pants.

Zen lets out a loud moan as Jumin starts to pump Zen hard.

"Hmm very hard" Jumin says looking at Zen's cock still holding Zen's arms above his head.

Jumin pumped faster and harder until he gets Zen to moan out very loud.

Jumin smirks and leans down to his ear "I really really enjoy seeing that look on your face... it looks like you're about to.."

Zen cums all over Jumin's hand

"There it is" Jumin said still smirking.

He licked his hand siting on top on Zen "mmm you taste good. My turn"

Jumin forcefully flipped Zen onto all fours and tore off Zen's sweats. He grabbed tightly onto Zen's hip with one hand and pushed Zen's head down with the other

"It's my turn. Now. Be a good boy and..uggg".

Jumin moaned as he slid into Zen causing Zen to yelp in pain.

It hurts but feels so good, he thought.

"Uggg Zen you're so tight" Jumin groaned and started to move very slowly.

"ahhh Jumin.... please... it hurts..."

Zen tried to turn his head to look back and Jumin flipped him onto his back and grabbed Zen's chin.

"Look at me" Jumin said sternly "don't worry I'll find your spot".

Jumin kept moving slowly causing Zen to welp until one move caused Zen's eyes to grow wide and let out a soft moan.

"oh that's it" Jumin said.

Jumin then started to thrust in faster and harder hitting the spot that was making Zen yell out in pleasure.

"Ahh Jumin" Zen yelled out locking eyes with the now sweaty man.

Zen noticed how he's never seen Jumin's hair so disheveled and messy, his button down work shirt completely open showing off his toned chest and stomach.

Jumin noticed Zen looking at him and grabbed his chin once again

"Keep your eyes on mine. I want to see your face"

Jumin loved Zen's face.

Not only in this moment but whenever he saw him. Zen's face is just so chiseled yet soft.

Zen's eyes are what Jumin loved the most.

Their clear red had a sparkle and intensity that drove Jumin mad.

Jumin thrusted faster and faster making Zen's face change beautifully as he came.

"Oh look what I made you do. I haven't even finished myself."

Jumin thrusts harder and deeper than before causing Zen to scream pushing Jumin over the edge cumming all inside Zen.

Jumin pulled out and admired the vision that was Zen covered in his own cum mixed with Jumins own cum.

Jumin leaned down and licked up Zen's chest stopping over his lips "hmm not bad" Jumin said licking his lips.

-----
A lot more smut in further chapters (it only gets better from here I promise) ;)