I'll be your Master

"Here we go the last of the bags" Zen said huffing placing the bags on the small wood dining table.

Jumin smiled looking around Zen's place. "I haven't been here since I brought you flowers" Jumin said running his hand across Zen's bed.

Zen's apartment was a very open concept type of place.

You could see the kitchen from the bedroom.

It was almost like a studio apartment but with a couple walls sectioning off the kitchen and walls making a small walk through entrance into the bedroom, and of course a completely closed bathroom.

It was small, but cozy. It was a nice place for single person to live in.

Jumin laid down on Zen's bed closing his eyes "I do not understand how I am tried simply from riding on a motorcycle".

Zen laughed laying down next to Jumin "aww my daddy's tired" Zen said.

One of Jumin's eyes popped opened to see Zen leaning on his side, biting his lip, looking at Jumin.

Jumin smirked "oh yeah?" he said now opening both eyes.

"Yeah" Zen responded "it's a shame. I just got a new mattress and wanted to break it in".

Jumin bit his lip, damn he's giving me the sexy eyes, Jumin thought looking Zen up and down.

Zen rolled his eyes and sighed "oh well, if Mr. Han is tired, I wonder who my master is going to be now?"

Zen started to get up, but Jumin grabbed his wrist "what was that?"

Zen sighed and rolled his eyes again "oh I have no master now".

Jumin pulled Zen down on the bed climbing on top of him.

Zen got tangled up in the sheets hoisting himself up on his elbows.

Jumin leaned down towards Zen's face smirking.

He ran his hand down Zen's thigh, "oh Hyun. I'll be your master".

Jumin then aggressively flipped Zen over into his stomach.

The bed creaked.

Jumin raised an eyebrow "wow this bed is really stiff" Jumin whispered in Zen's ear "it really does need a hard pounding to make it feel better doesn't it?"

Hyun nodded his head biting his lip "yes it does master".